2013 next seasons final game of the year... who starts at QB?

rayray808

2013 next seasons final game starting QB  

84 members have voted

1. 1. who will start our last game NEXT season?

• Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Mike Vick
    • 2013 rookie we drafted
    • another QB we sign/trade for
    • Thigpen as a back up because we locked the playoffs with Fitz
    • Thigpen as back up because we locked the playoffs with another QB

Voted with my heart, not my head. I'm driving the Joe Webb bandwagon, but I doubt the Vikings would trade him with the way Ponder is stinking it up. I *do* think the Bills would be interested in him, though. I'd also be cool with a trade for Matt Flynn.

If I voted with my head, I'd say I'm 50/50 between Fitzpatrick or a rookie we drafted. I think in all likelihood, Fitzpatrick starts the first game next year, but even if the rookie stinks (think Nick Foles), there's a good chance he starts at the end of the year, assuming we miss the playoffs.

Note: If we win out, I reserve the right to be more optimistic about next year's team.

take Matt Barkley in the 1st and Landry Jones in the 2nd.....

I'm not sure about Barkley or Jones (I think I might like Jones slightly more than Barkley at this point), or about using the 1st and 2nd Round picks on QB's...But I am ALL FOR Drafting 2 QB's in 2013...I'm 100% on board with that idea... B-)

i feel we will take a qb in one of the first 2 rounds, however i do think fitz will have one more year to be the starter and teach the young qb how to work in the meeting and film rooms and be a professional, he does work very hard and i think he can be a good mentor for a young qb to look up to. this will be most beneficial in my opinion

Who then tears it up, leading the Bills (Ralph) to make an ill advised decision (edict) and start him in the playoffs, only to have his confidence shattered, which sends his career into a downward spiral from which he and the fans never recover.

In 2015 the team relocates to a deserted island for the good of humanity, and instead of playing football they are turned into a reality TV show called "Survivor, Lord of the Flies." The show ends as Fitznoggin attempts to vanquish his nemesis, but every time he tries to crush the rookie QB's skull the rock is either intercepted or underthrown.

Sorry, just adding a dash of reality...

ALOL!

That was quality.