Cowboys Eagles...any interest in this game??

Romo is really a wonderful athlete.

Boy, another hold not called.

Yes, but inconsistent beyond belief. Still- his teammates respect him which is a big component. Sanchise on the other hand...this should be fun to watch this week if the back up sparks a three way QB controversy: Tebow, Sanchise or McElroy (or whatever his name is)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but inconsistent beyond belief. Still- his teammates respect him which is a big component. Sanchise on the other hand...this should be fun to watch this week if the back up sparks a three way QB controversy: Tebow, Sanchise or McElroy (or whatever his name is)

Referencing another active thread, I'd much rather have Romo than Flacco.

Yes, lots of interest. I need a good game from Romo to clinch a playoff spot in my fantasy league.

I intentionally sat on my waiver claim position in my one league so I could be first in line during the stretch run.

I picked up Bryce Brown so I'm feeling pretty good about that one.

Looking like a winner in both leagues and very near clinching the playoffs in both.

Yes, lots of interest. I need a good game from Romo to clinch a playoff spot in my fantasy league.

I need Jeremy Maclin for my fantasy team and I think he's still sittin on the john....come on!!!

Who do you have on your team KD??

Referencing another active thread, I'd much rather have Romo than Flacco.

I intentionally sat on my waiver claim position in my one league so I could be first in line during the stretch run.

I picked up Bryce Brown so I'm feeling pretty good about that one.

Looking like a winner in both leagues and very near clinching the playoffs in both.

Nice pickup on Brown

Graham again

Jets drama=never gets old!!! Wonder who is cut at the end of the year. I'm guessing Sanchez, but really do that want a QB tandem of Tebow and McElroy?!?!?!

And besides Curry who we already talked about, they still have Trent Cole who is outstanding.

Whoever coaches the Eagles next year, they'll probably be set at pass rusher.

Assuming they stay scheme compatible.

Also, cole threw a fit this week walking out of a team meeting - might not bode well. Might not matter. Behind closed doors its hard to read dynamics.

At least MNF has defending champs and RG3, I'm soooooo sick of the coverage eagles and cowboys get.

Yes but I'm pretty hard core NFL as I don't watch NCAA.

So I really try to appreciate all of these games. You just hope that they're well-played and competitive.

Ground helped him...I say no catch

How would you like your chicken prepared?

That returner needs different shoes.

Nice to see Graham come right in and sack Romo...Vinny Curry will be a solid player as well. I think the Iggles are lookin to clean house in the offseason (as NoSaint said)

Apparently the Iggles GM already said 8-8 is unacceptable so it looks like Reid is toast

Reid IS the GM.

Yes but I'm pretty hard core NFL as I don't watch NCAA.

So I really try to appreciate all of these games. You just hope that they're well-playe;d and competitive.

How would you like your chicken prepared?

That returner needs different shoes.

Deep fried with hot sauce

Reid IS the GM.

Owner said it then...whoever is higher than Reid, how's that??