Cowboys Eagles...any interest in this game??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point I'd say Philly is winning the battle in the trenches on both sides of the ball...Romo will have to pass the ball to win tonight

That, coupled with terrible mental errors out if the WRs, makes up a lot of the romo mistakes.

Funny how you said we should watch Foles because he was available when we took Graham...Foles showing alot of maturity out there. Pretty wily for a rook.

Now that Dallas is making it a game, we'll see how he responds to the increased pressure.

Pretty cool for a rookie playing on the road in front of a national TV audience though.

So far.

Foles is amazingly poised.

Yeah, adding more fuel to the argument that you don't draft running backs high.

Freddie can be proof of that theory...others will say what about CJ? Who knows

Seems that way.

Foles almost seems bored out there.

Brown was a big-time recruit out of HS. He committed to Da U, went to Tennessee, and then left for K State. I'm pretty sure that he was on the radar of every pro scout.

Foles really hasn't been very impressive, IMO. Maybe because I'm thinking of his play a couple of weeks ago on MNF.

Brown was a big-time recruit out of HS. He committed to Da U, went to Tennessee, and then left for K State. I'm pretty sure that he was on the radar of every pro scout.

Foles really hasn't been very impressive, IMO. Maybe because I'm thinking of his play a couple of weeks ago on MNF.

Thanks for the Brown info.

As for Foles, a rookie on a big stage looking completely unflustered? I'm very impressed.

Yeah that was a bad spot.

In fact I thought they mis-spotted the ball on the 3rd down run.