(LAMP)Any Canisius College fols out there?

The Poojer

i am in food lion by my house in midlothian va(outside richmond) I see a guy with a canisius jacket on so i stop him to say hey, and we chat. i have a second cousin at canisus, he is one of the jesuit priests and has been a staple in the athletic department for years and years. so i ask this guy if he knows father paul dugan and he replies of course. he then tells me that he is the b-ball coach at the highschool in my neighborhood and he tells me that the team has a play in thier repetoire called the 90dugan. the football team also has a play called that. i just thought that was pretty cool, small world. wouldn't want to paint it though.

i am in food lion by my house in midlothian va(outside richmond) I see a guy with a canisius jacket on so i stop him to say hey, and we chat.  i have a second cousin at canisus, he is one of the jesuit priests and has been a staple in the athletic department for years and years.  so i ask this guy if he knows father paul dugan and he replies of course.  he then tells me that he is the b-ball coach at the highschool in my neighborhood and he tells me that the team has a play in thier repetoire called the 90dugan.  the football team also has a play called that.  i just thought that was pretty cool, small world.  wouldn't want to paint it though.

192495[/snapback]

I went to Canisius and know who Father Dugan is.

..and Canisius gave Buffalo the Majestic Mayor Massielo...after Jimmy Griffin, along came another "Golden Griffin".  :)

192548[/snapback]

When I played soccer at Canisius, Father Dugan used to sit on the bench with us...wow didn't know he was still around..small world...I wear my canisius stuff down here in VaBeach..only Buffalo people say anything

When I played soccer at Canisius, Father Dugan used to sit on the bench with us...wow didn't know he was still around..small world...I wear my canisius stuff down here in VaBeach..only Buffalo people say anything

192560[/snapback]

Sure is. I in no way mock Canisius - just Tony. :)

yeah father paul is still alive and kicking, semi retired but doing well. he is my dads first cousin, he is a great guy.

192560[/snapback]