Weird: Buffalo gets no NFL early game on TV

PromoTheRobot

Red Zone is the best channel! Time Warner has it now.... they don't just show you when the games are in the Red Zone (like they used to). Now they do extended look-ins when no team is in the RZ.

No commericals, no stoppages, no breaks.... the only problem is that going back to watching just one game is really hard after you've become accustomed to non-stop action

Since this is the first year of RZ for TWC customers, I am not sure how they deal with this. Do they still cut in to a blacked out Bills game?

By the way, I agree 100%. I would rather watch the RZ than a Bills game or any other game.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this is the first year of RZ for TWC customers, I am not sure how they deal with this. Do they still cut in to a blacked out Bills game?

By the way, I agree 100%. I would rather watch the RZ than a Bills game or any other game.

I'm fairly sure they do - it'd be far too much effort to edit out each set for different markets, I think. We are getting an early game, BTW. Fox switched.

I live in Sask Canada...no satellite, I get 5 morning games. How does an NFL city not get games?

Probably because the NFL and national broadcasting companies hate Buffalo.

Or I'm just falling under the hitchhiker's perception:

Arthur: All my life I've had this strange feeling that there's something big and sinister going on in the world.

Slartibartfast: No, that's perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the universe gets that.

Yes, they will cut to the Bills game.