What Will It Take

T master

We all know by now that it's a bit to late to worry about the post season & all but the big thing that i wonder is what does it take to piss Chan off enough to start making some noise at his players ?

A few weeks back it was the players have to be accountable to each other , Stevie J says something this week about the play calling & Chan again says it's just Stevie being Stevie ...

I for sure don't think that Gruden , Harbaugh , or The Chin (Cohwer) would be that dam laid back that's for sure ..

I just hope who ever we get as a head coach next , even if it is Chan that he get's sick of this losing thing & get's a bit of attitude in him . Maybe just maybe it will brush off on his team !!

Stevie is right here. The players have given up believing in Chans BS. They don't feel Chan is a game day coach. You can be great at Xs and Os which I think Chan is probably pretty good. But at the end of the day, he has shown he can't make the calls on game day. It's been 3 things and its the most constant we've had on this team since he took over. We should all hang ourselves for believing in him for as long as we did. I'm actually sorry for CJ and Stevie. I really hope they both DEMAND trades. They are good players and I feel they are being wasted away in this joke of a team.

They won't demand a trade hopefully. They are the best players we have out there on offense. I would be completely disgusted if we let either of them go.

as I said, I'm completely disgusted that we keep them in PRISON here. Most likely the best 2 players in this team and with all the ability to become big names in the league and we waste them both. I really hope they get the hell out of here while they are still young and can contribute to helping a team win a Superbowl and potentially make a bust for themselves in Canton. CJ has all the potential of all the really good to great backs in the past 10-15 years and yet he only gets 10-15 carries a game. That to me is absolutely disgusting. Tomlinson, Holmes, Lewis, Johnson, Peterson, etc... CJ has a chance to pass them all with the right coaching and right coach willing to use him effectively. Instead, Chan gives it to him 14 times a game. Makes me ill. I can only imagine what it makes CJ feel like.

It's not just Stevie. I posted yesterday that a co worker goes up to Buff frequently and the barber shop he goes to is frequented by Bills players. He said the talk in there is that many of the Bills are fed up with Fitz.

Play calling and decision making. THROW the damn FLAG when you see a fumble by the other team the REFS "didn't see".

Run the damn hurry up for christ sake!

and ENOUGH with the screens when it's not working!!!

It's not just Stevie. I posted yesterday that a co worker goes up to Buff frequently and the barber shop he goes to is frequented by Bills players. He said the talk in there is that many of the Bills are fed up with Fitz.

Play calling and decision making. THROW the damn FLAG when you see a fumble by the other team the REFS "didn't see".

Run the damn hurry up for christ sake!

and ENOUGH with the screens when it's not working!!!

9:40 is what I belive the clock stated when we started our final ill-fated drive, and they are out there standing around,

waiting for play calls, lolleygagging the time away, absolutley zero immediacy to get in the end zone. WE ARE LOSING

THE GAME FELLAS!!!! Just sad, the horrible time management of this coach and qb.

Edited by Tu-Toned

At a friends house last week. He and I called the Drew Bledsoe deal about a week after he got injured on the Pats. We absolutely KNEW it was going to happen. I don't believe this, but he feels we are going to make a run at Michael Vick in the offseason. Honestly, he's the kind of QB that Chan would want. Well, when he was young and actually decent. Now it's just another joke of the Franchise if it happens. So to quote my friend, we will be getting Vick, and a early round QB, and Travaris. They will all be battling it out for the starting job. Mark his words.

Man I really hope not.

At a friends house last week. He and I called the Drew Bledsoe deal about a week after he got injured on the Pats. We absolutely KNEW it was going to happen. I don't believe this, but he feels we are going to make a run at Michael Vick in the offseason. Honestly, he's the kind of QB that Chan would want. Well, when he was young and actually decent. Now it's just another joke of the Franchise if it happens. So to quote my friend, we will be getting Vick, and a early round QB, and Travaris. They will all be battling it out for the starting job. Mark his words.

Man I really hope not.

That would be the last straw for me. I can never, and will never, be a party to a team that has that scumbag on it. My personal feelings. More power to you if you disagree.

vick is/was a scumbag... sure, but i don't want him on the team because he is not good... no other reason than that. I'd rather have Kyle Orton or Matt Flynn... heck if we could build a dominant defense that can swing momentum, i would not be opposed to Fitz..

Edited by markgbe

I would have agreed with Vick when he came back. Not now. At the end of the day, most of these guys are scumbags. We just don't all hear the stories of them. Most of them do or have done drugs. Lots if them!!! Most of them are or were involved with criminal activity at some point. Again, I work in a prison and I can say that society is not all peaches and cream. There's much more to these guys than we all see. That's all I'm gonna say about that. Back onto the topic. Hell no to Vick now that he's no longer young, fast, and ready to play. Concussions, ribs, slowing down in general because of age. He's no longer a good fit in the NFL.