Fitz Killed the Playoff Goose

Fitz did kill anything, we all knew what we had at QB, it was up to the rest of the team to rise above it. He may not be all that great, but it least I feel like he is one of the only guys who gives it his all every week.

I will give it my all every week.......sign me up............wheres my check......i'll do it for 2 million.......save the Bills 58 million in the process.

actually 500,000 will do..........lets go!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in...Gailey backs Fitz not just for now...But as the future QB...

Warning...Have your antacids ready before you read this... B-)

http://wgr550.com/Bi...the-fu/14892460

WORST NEWS EVER! guess we can all skip 2013 as well.........brutal. i guess its time to fire up that Chan website, this guy knows nothing. I guess Fitz looks good compared to his Georgia Tech triple option QB's :death: :death: :death:

I forgot to DVR the game (no great loss) so I can't check, but I was pretty sure the CJ Spiller wheel (or was he split?) was a nonplay. I heard whistle even though there was no offensive reaction to the defensive movement and no defender was unabated to Fitz. If true then CJ might have quit his route having heard the whistle. Like I said, I can't check it out but I was rather upset that someone killed what should have been a free play to make something happen and if they had hit it it would have been called back. Anyone see/hear it that way?

I'm pretty sure the Defender CJ blew by does not think he quit on that play whatsoever...It was a bad throw...Period... B-)

Fitz didn't kill anything folks. Most of the plays he's running are called in from the sideline with no option for him to even audible. Gailey said it himself. Gailey is to blame here. He handcuffs the offense with idiotic play calling and uses what may be his two best weapons in Spiller and Jackson sparingly. Does giving Spiller only 15 carries to Fitzpatrick's 33 pass attempts make any sense? The defense has limited the running game the last two games in a row and the offense has failed to deliver due to Gailey's stubborn attitude that this should be a throw first football team. Let's not forget that Fitzpatrick was one of the smartest guys to come out of the game in the history of the game. Why he's NOT allowed to audible just baffles me. One example from last game and I'm done. The attempted screen to T.J. Graham where the defender tackled him behind the line and well behind it at that. That was his ONLY option based on what was called in. That's absolutely ridiculous.

You can join the long list of bandwagoners. Buh Bye, careful of the door, it swings fast and hard.

Right..The Buffalo Bills, who have not made the Playoffs in well over a decade now, have all kinds of bandwagon jumping Fans...

Sure they do... :lol:

It's really a combination of QB, coaching, play calling, and front office acceptance of mediocrity. It truly takes a group effort to screw up so many variables.

Sully's "Fitzgailey" commentary of today pretty much sums up this organizations productivity while this grouping of folks has been assembled. This, is sad;

"As a Bill, Fitzpatrick has a record of 18-30 as a starter. Just two of those 18 came against a team that finished the season with a winning record. Those were the home win over the Patriots a year ago and the last game of the 2009 season against the Colts, in which Indianapolis rested most of its starters. Fitz has never started and won a road game in his NFL career against a team that finished above .500."