So it's obvious this organization can't compete...

Griff28

Fitz will go down with Gailey as the SS Buffalo continues to take on water. No change but it would be nice.

What do you think TJAX will do? He might make a few plays, but he ain't gonna salvage the season, nor is he even a competent NFL starter... that's been proven over and over. There is only one potential savior.... Ralph's successor.

Now slowly, very calmly, please back off the ledge sir. It's football....be thankful that you have a team to cheer for. There are more important things in life....like strippers, scotch, and strippers.

This. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Funny stuff. I never expect the Bills to win, so when they lose, I am not disappointed and when they win I am pleasantly surprised. And then there's the scotch and stripper thing, lol.

The idea of "rebuilding" is BS. All we need to do is make a wise and well informed coaching hire this offseason and we could be back in contention by next season. Look at Tampa and Miami, two teams who were dismal last season and already they're back to being respectable and then some.

Even more of a turnaround: Indianapolis. While we wallow in mediocrity they just smacked us in the face having already won 5 more games than all last season. Wait, I thought it would take at least 3 years to go from the cellar to playoffs?

I'm as negative about this organization as the next guy...But I still believe they are one real good QB away from being a pretty decent Team...I think The Bills would be better than Indy is now if they had Luck...And Indy is 7-4...So...

I'm not sure what that really means...But when I look at this Organization I still say fixing the QB Position is Priority #1 by a long, long way... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS