We have "The Comeback" & "Music City Miracle".

Justice

I like to refer to it simply as "The Loss".

192074[/snapback]

In our great tradition of heartbreaking defeats, this one does not even register. Shame on all of us for thinking this team could do anything in the playoffs with DB as QB. We should have known better.

Man, I actually stayed away from this board for 2 days (even though I actually went to the game on Sunday), hoping that things would be better after a few days. Apparently I missed a series of suicides and "WHY GOD, WHY!?" posts. Damn my luck.

9-7 is better then how things looked at 0-4. We made some progress, took a step forward but arent quite ready to play with the big boys. A change at QB is needed, a new kicker (*cough cough* NUGENT *cough cough*) is required, and then as much depth as we can get.

Yeah it really burns that we lost, and even though Bledsoe deserves a chunk of blame, the whole team crapped the bed. But this is honestly the first offseason where I've gone into it with hope for next season in the last 6 years. Its painful moments like these that bring a team together, you'll see a much stronger team in 2005 because of this painful lesson.