Keys to Bills v Colts game:

PatsFanNH

I say we smash their faces in with the run. If Fred is back, alternate Fred and CJ every offensive play. When the Colts come to blitz, then uncork one down the field.

How many times do we hear games won on running the ball and playing D? Let's do that and minimize the mistakes.

Everything in bold is wrong. Pedigree does not equal talent. See Fred Jackson. It does however usually recruit it.

The rest is a fairly coherent....thought.

We have enuf talent to beat Seattle. If we are 7-6 at that point in the season (as we should be), I see us coming out and stuffing Marshawn and making life very miserable for Russell Wilson. But we still have to win the next three to get to that point. As for Brooks over Rogers. I liked what I saw out of Brooks playing DB in the preseason as far as his athleticness and instincts. And Rogers has been at least two steps behind his man every time the ball has been thrown his way all season long. (see Buffalo v. Tennessee 4th down game winning TD) You have to admit, Rogers is NOT an NFL caliber DB. If Brooks can not do better than him, than our scouts and Buddy really ought to be ashamed...Just saying.

I live in Indy. This is very good home team. They play on emotion by bringing in Coach Pagano for inspiration. They can be beat. The Colts win by an average of 3 points at home. Keys to winning for the Bills is simple: pound the rock. Run the ball the ball down their throats. Play action will work against a wounded secondary. Defense has to play stout against the run . For the colts into passing. Luck is good but the Oline can be pressured. Double Wayne and force the Avery and others to step up. I think the Bills will win but it will be because of special teams. Colts punt unit can be burned. It will be a good game.

I disagree. The key is to make the Colts mistakenly believe that Chuck Pagano has already been cured:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/cancerstricken-chuck-pagano-annoyed-colts-couldnt,29986/?ref=auto

Maybe gailey will make a speech about how he has gas and bloating and it will inspire them to win one for him.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Obviously the Bills signed former Colt LB Greg Lloyd Jr. to gather intel on the Indy D.

PTR

Did we actually sign him? Heard we were looking but did not hear that we picked him up.

EDIT: Never mind, just saw when I Googled him that he's on the PS now.

Edited by angryfan62

Another thing, we have to be the most predictable 3rd and long offense in the league. If its 3rd down and over 10 yards, you can gurantee Gailey calls a screen or a draw because hes scared to have his quarterback throw the ball down the field.

I always think it makes sense to go deep in those situations b/c even if you don't complete the pass you've got a shot at a penalty, & even if you get picked, as long as you don't give up a long return, you're basically in the same position as if you made a short gain & punted.