Pumpin Gas

I meant ducky and westy. Their idiotic posts are just to much alike.

He knows. I believe he's referring to an observation 3rdnlng initially made, which, after examining both posting histories for volcabulary, sentence structure, capitalization and punctuation, brevity, substance, and writing style; I believe to be completely accurate. When finally exposed, he also claimed to be meazza, DC Tom, and Chef Jim. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

He knows. I believe he's referring to an observation 3rdnlng initially made, which, after examining both posting histories for volcabulary, sentence structure, capitalization and punctuation, brevity, substance, and writing style; I believe to be completely accurate.

Then you are a bigger fool than I thought.

So... someone should wear a three-piece suit and use a handful of hair product to pump their gas?

"The West Wing" had a good turn with Alan Alda about the post-election period where the defeated candidate goes from HUGE crowds and ALWAYS having some decision to make and then the next day, the life they'd gotten kind of used to... and then having that just drop off a cliff.

I imagine that Mr. Romney will take some time off and spend a deal of it with his family after pursuing the presidency for 6 years. And then... back to business. Doubtful there's more politics in his future --- maybe a cabinet post in a Republican admin. I also think he'd be a very good IOC President with Jacques Rogge being term-limited next year IIRC.

Frankly, I don't know why he moved to California. Soon to be the highest taxes around, but he's got enough coin that he doesn't really have to worry about it until the Benbernake starts printing $400B/month in QE 10.

A rich billionaire pumping his own gas?? Say it ain't so. :rolleyes:

I wonder if Obama would actually know how to do it? Then again, going back a number of years does Barack even know what the price of milk is or anything about these newfangled scanners at the supermarket?