Cordy Glenn

Lock up Levitre now! Glenn is looking solid but Wood and Levitre are Pro Bowlers.

They are. How did I miss that?

I couldn't be happier with Glenn's play. The Bills were patient in the draft and waited to get him until the second round. For all of those naysayers pissing and moaning about the draft last year, it's starting to look pretty good. With time, I think the offense should gel and start to finish games and scoring drives.

Glenn along with a certain water bug are Nix's best picks by far.

We need a RT, Hairston is serviceable against average competition, same story with Pears though he's been awful against all comers this year.

Not ready to give up on Hairston as the RT. Let him go into the off-season and training camp as the starter and get him all the reps at RT. Wake is a load for anyone (and it's too bad the Bills couldn't get him to sign when he left the CFL).

Edited by Doc

We need a RT, Hairston is serviceable against average competition, same story with Pears though he's been awful against all comers this year.

I disagree with this.

Hairston has been learning the swing tackle position and has played mostly left tackle because of the injury to Glenn.

He had a strong rookie year and did a good job filling in for Glenn this year. Now he's being asked to switch back to right tackle and he played against a superb pass rusher last night.

Hairston is gonna be an above average right tackle if he isn't already and Pears was affected by a hip injury all season long before he was shelved.

The Bills ROT spot is probably better than the vast majority of teams in the NFL, IMO.

I disagree with this.

Hairston has been learning the swing tackle position and has played mostly left tackle because of the injury to Glenn.

He had a strong rookie year and did a good job filling in for Glenn this year. Now he's being asked to switch back to right tackle and he played against a superb pass rusher last night.

Hairston is gonna be an above average right tackle if he isn't already and Pears was affected by a hip injury all season long before he was shelved.

The Bills ROT spot is probably better than the vast majority of teams in the NFL, IMO.

Spot on. I was concerned Hairston would be the permanent solution at LT. Then Nix made the Glenn pick. Moving him to RT and giving him the starting job is the thing to do. I think he can be really good right there.

Spot on. I was concerned Hairston would be the permanent solution at LT. Then Nix made the Glenn pick. Moving him to RT and giving him the starting job is the thing to do. I think he can be really good right there.

Hairston's strength has been his pass blocking and his run blocking has been shaky, so I wonder about him at RT. Of course his pass blocking has been shaky the last few weeks as well, so maybe he's not a starter at all. I think the Bills should still be looking to upgrade RT if possible.