The Next Four

JESSEFEFFER

Miami, Indy, Jacksonville and St. Louis. Three of these are home and only Indy has a winning record. I think the Bills are trending up, both offensively and defensively, and I think they will win these. Not that 4-0 is probable, but it is realistic enough that it is worth discussing.

That would make them 7 and 6 and back in contention. These teams are all flawed much like the Bills but if the D can just get to average against some teams that are in the bottom 12 in scoring, the Bills offense is healthy enough to finish strong. It starts tomorrow night.

The Titans were in the same boat...They made plays at the end and we didn't. Yes they are winnable...but does this team have the stomach to win it. I doubt it.

The Bills have a better shot at going 4-0 against the next 4 teams then they do of going 0-4 or even 1-3 over the next 4. The Bills are a better team then most give them credit for and the last 3 games have been close enough that they could have gone either way (Titans win a close one at the end, they were competitive most of the game against the Texans, They came within one bad throw of beating the Pats last week on the road). The Dolphins aren't pushovers, but the Bills have as much of a chance to beat them as the Dolphins do of winning the game. Indy has played well at times but are beatable, along with the Rams who at times have shown they aren't pushovers, but are beatable. Then theres the Jags, they are just a horrible team

We'll be lucky to take 1 of those games. Jacksonville is the most winnable game there.

Do you really believe that? I honestly think you are selling this team short. I would not be at all surprised with 3 or 4 wins. May be to little to late but definitely possible. If we had won last week we would have been right in the mix but unfortunately, we fell one TD short. :(

We will win the next 6 and with a playoff berth on the line,will lose week 17 at home against an awful Jets team. See SJBF immutable rules of Bills Fandom.

Undeniable truth.

Circle of life.

Yep, there is probably a lesson to be learned here being a Bills fan. a hard life lesson or something deep about ones Self.

But screw that. i am just going to keep being a fan and root for them anyway.

I will also continue to drink beer.

Of course i think we beat Miami and we are on a strong upswing.