Zebra Report aka piss poor officiation

justnzane

I question the honesty of today's officials with regards to bribery after the amount of bad calls going against one side:

The holding calls on Cordy Glenn and Chris Hairston were marginal at best. Worse infractions occured on almost every New England offensive snap

The Gilmore PI call was iffy, but i'll accept that one. However the other 3 in the first half where mindnumbingly bad where the ball wasn't within 10 yards of the receiver. Thus shouldn't have been called as such. led to two touchdowns

Ron Brooks got wrestled out of bounds on his running out of bounds penalty. led to a touchdown

Offisdes uncalled on Patriots defenders a number of times

A missed helmet to helmet hit on Fritz in the end zone. Followed up by one they called a couple plays later.

The NFL should investigate this officiating staff, but probably won't.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or the calls missed on them. Gronkowski's touchdown catch was a total push off. Mario was held countless times, along with Kyle Williams. Brady got blasted by Williams in the end zone on a clean play, and his first thought was to look up at the ref and raise both of his hands. A total home job. Such a disgrace I've just called DirecTV and asked for my refund.

Or the calls missed on them. Gronkowski's touchdown catch was a total push off. Mario was held countless times, along with Kyle Williams. Brady got blasted by Williams in the end zone on a clean play, and his first thought was to look up at the ref and raise both of his hands. A total home job. Such a disgrace I've just called DirecTV and asked for my refund.

No way Gronk's TD was a push off. I watched that play four times. It wasn't.

Buffalo almost beat both teams today...

agreed

I'd argue that they mugged Mario every passing play to the point where he could have had a couple sacks with legit zebras, not the crooked striped ones today. I hate to pin a game on the officials but 21 points given to the Pats.

No surprise, this is the same crew that handed the Steelers SB XL. Aren't unions great!!!

That makes a ton of sense. By far the worst officiating in a Super Bowl ever.

The holding calls were legit. But the refs were poor overall i agree.

I am not saying that they weren't legit, but come on you can't say that NE* got away with worse today

That makes a ton of sense. By far the worst officiating in a Super Bowl ever.

I am not saying that they weren't legit, but come on you can't say that NE* got away with worse today

Yes there were holding calls on Mario that were completely missed by the refs. Like i said they were poor overall today.

I question the honesty of today's officials with regards to bribery after the amount of bad calls going against one side:

The holding calls on Cordy Glenn and Chris Hairston were marginal at best. Worse infractions occured on almost every New England offensive snap

The Gilmore PI call was iffy, but i'll accept that one. However the other 3 in the first half where mindnumbingly bad where the ball wasn't within 10 yards of the receiver. Thus shouldn't have been called as such. led to two touchdowns

Ron Brooks got wrestled out of bounds on his running out of bounds penalty. led to a touchdown

Offisdes uncalled on Patriots defenders a number of times

A missed helmet to helmet hit on Fritz in the end zone. Followed up by one they called a couple plays later.

The NFL should investigate this officiating staff, but probably won't.

That Gilmore call was horrible the Pass was uncatchable the Refs have to pick up that flag.

Investigate officials i don`t think so the NFL loves the Pats they`ve been cheating for them since theTuck rule gm.

BTW did anyone else notice that horne blowing on our last drive sounded like speakers to me, since when is that allowable??