Mindless rumor

HeatsPix

Hearing from an NFL Agent that CJ is not happy and will request a trade if things don't change immediately. This was on Thursday, and after what I saw today, he won't be willing to play for Chan in 2013!

Supposedly possible landing spots....

Jacksonville, Denver and Pitt.

Hearing from an NFL Agent that CJ is not happy and will request a trade if things don't change immediately. This was on Thursday, and after what I saw today, he won't be willing to play for Chan in 2013!

If you're going to start moronic rumors I STRONGLY advise you to take it somewhere else because it is NOT welcome here.

lol

Lol this sounds factual! Edited by seq004

Why is Spiller demanding to be traded to Jacksonville "moronic"?? It makes too much sense not to happen.

Exactly! They won't pay Jones Drew the money he wants. Could get CJ in a trade + extension to the tune of 4-6 million a year long term! Huge upside. Not starting rumors....just relaying info. I'll leave....won't post again, just remember what I posted when it becomes a reality. Goodbye.

Exactly! They won't pay Jones Drew the money he wants. Could get CJ in a trade + extension to the tune of 4-6 million a year long term! Huge upside. Not starting rumors....just relaying info. I'll leave....won't post again, just remember what I posted when it becomes a reality. Goodbye.

I was joking you fool.

Huh?

What if the Bills just say NO. He is signed to a contract you know? Not to mention the trade deadline has passed....

Except for a few more times right after this.

Huh?

What if the Bills just say NO. He is signed to a contract you know? Not to mention the trade deadline has passed....

I'm referring to an Offseason trade. And if they say no, he might choose to hold out. Sit on the shelf, collect his money, have teams stare at that 7 ypc stat! Think what y'all want, but he won't be a Bill if Chan is in 2014!!!!

Thank you :) . No way C.J. gets out of Buffalo anytime soon. He is our best offensive weapon by far and will be locked up shortly. What a dumb thread.

Thank you :) . No way C.J. gets out of Buffalo anytime soon. He is our best offensive weapon by far and will be locked up shortly. What a dumb thread.

Man the weather's nice here in Clemson! Goodbye TBF! You heard it here first.