Down goes Brown

dayman

!@#$ing idiots elected a woman who used affirmative action while being white. Wow. I give up. The country is screwed.

Just as long as there is a "D" after her name...

It's not unlike claiming the Repubs have a "war on women," and trotting-out Bill Clinton.

Warren wins.....Alan !@#$ing Grayson is back in Congress and Jesse Jackson Jr. won literally from a mental institution.

I'm reminded of the final scene in "...And Justice For All," when Pacino finished his big "You're out of order!" scene and is sitting on the steps outside the courthouse. While he's trying to gather his thoughts, up comes Jeffrey Tambor, who, when last seen in the movie had shaved his head and was going batschittcrazy throwing dishes in the courthouse. He walks past Pacino, and says "Good morning" while lifting the new toupee off his head and heading into the courthouse to try another case.

What I've learned and now accept as truth in our country; the takers are the majority now. de Tocqueville's thoughts have come full circle over 180 years later: "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."

Congress has know this for years, but the takers have the majority now, and have won. Probably not likely we'll be able to overcome that in my lifetime. So my advice to anyone with children is to eliminate your debt as best is possible, put your money someplace safe and unreachable by the government, and hope your children get enough for them to not be another taker.

I'm sure the progs here will laugh at this attitude, and that's okay. You won. You get the spoils. But I've worked too hard for too long to accept this future for my family, so if you want what I have, you'll have to come take it. My advice is to knock first.

To the conservatives, I'm quitting the fight for a while. If we can't beat the last ineptitude of the last four years, we're pretty much screwed for a very long time. I'm sure I'll be back fighting at some point, but my remaining time will be better spent at home with family. Best of luck.

Warren wins.....Alan !@#$ing Grayson is back in Congress and Jesse Jackson Jr. won literally from a mental institution.

Don't blame me! I didn't vote for JJJr... I can tell you, my crazy wife probably did! She hasn't followed the news and just saw the name! :wallbash: My God... The guy is practically comatose! Libs are crazy!

I voted for Marcus Lewis... This from his website this morning:

"November 7, 2012

A Shame Before God and Man.

I was the Independent Candidate in this race and I KNOW for a fact I was better the Jesse Jackson Jr.!

It was this media that never gave me (the "unknown") coverage to introduce me properly to the public from the very beginning. I should be Congressman-Elect this morning!

But the establishment of this corrupt city and state needed to dispose of this race get JJJ re elected in-spite of his eminent indictment for campaign fund misuse.

It's just that simple. The machine was not going to let not one seat go back in the hands of the little people.

You will see in the by and by that we almost pulled off the impossible and you will look back and say we should have and could have voted for Marcus Lewis but didn't because we wanted to keep Mr. Jesse "The Corrupt" Jackson Jr. and he is going to prison and the district lost a true leader that cared for the plight of the people.

I provided a place on the ballot against overwhelming odds and knowing JJJ was going to be indicted soon, the people chose a thief instead of freedom.

I did my part. You all fell for the ol' o-kee-doke.

Marcus Lewis"