Dave Grohl back in QOTSA and back ON DRUMS!!

DrDawkinstein

GREAT list Poojer - Grace potter is killer, have seen her a bunch now...I would like to see her perform solo/with JUST another musician...love when she sings solo on stage or just with the drum beat behind her and think that made for a killer album/performance...perhaps down the road

Im familiar with many off that list...will have to do some research and listening on the others though, based on previous conversations I know our musical interests align quite well...

thanks for the list

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give me some assistance who would mix well with this group.....this is pretty much all i have on ipod. haven't added much new in 2 years plus

NOFX, Weezer(yes they rule for anyone not giving them a shot due to "making it"), Against Me, Beasties, G love and special sauce (underrated great music IMO), 311, Jay-z but feel growing out of that type stuff. Used to dig rap but new rap seems turrrrible.

why do you feel like you are growing out of Jay-Z, I am 49 and I am really enjoying his stuff...for me music is ageless...i saw him this summer and sure i felt out of place, but i didn't care, i was there for the music...and i wasn't disappointed....

g-love is awesome! check out the list i gave above...a lot of great new bands...pretty simple rock music, some 'americana' style with some bluegrass influence...like everyone says, check out the black keys...great blues based rock...

give me some assistance who would mix well with this group.....this is pretty much all i have on ipod. haven't added much new in 2 years plus

NOFX, Weezer(yes they rule for anyone not giving them a shot due to "making it"), Against Me, Beasties, G love and special sauce (underrated great music IMO), 311, Jay-z but feel growing out of that type stuff. Used to dig rap but new rap seems turrrrible.

when you were bashing the music scene today, i didnt expect that to be the list you gave. not trying to say its bad, just not what i was expecting at all!