Go listen to today's audio

nodnarb

When asked if he expects there to be an open competition or if it would still be his team, he flatly said, "No, it's still my team"

I don't like that one bit. That's the LAST thing I want to hear.

Man, this team has me worried. If they can't see how limiting Bledsoe is, then maybe they're not that good after all.

Why did we draft JP Losman again and give him a 5 year deal? What value are we getting again?

When asked if he expects there to be an open competition or if it would still be his team, he flatly said, "No, it's still my team"

Man, this team has me worried. If they can't see how limiting Bledsoe is, then maybe they're not that good after all.

Why did we draft JP Losman again and give him a 5 year deal? What value are we getting again?

191228[/snapback]

Yeah, but what is he suppose to say? If it was me and I knew I was going to have to fight for my job I'd be saying the same.

191228[/snapback]

What should he say? "I just didn't have enough cowbell"?

Bills just got beat by a better team. It happens.

When the end comes for Drew he isn't going to be happy about it.....

191237[/snapback]

What a great day that will be!

No telling when the Bills will ever win a Super Bowl,

but we all know that one day within the next couple years,

Drew will finally leave town for good...

truly something to look forward to. :)

191228[/snapback]

as Marv said "once you say you are going to retire , you have retired". . i unlike most posters was not even a star in pop warner so the athletic "end " for me was not a shock. if I were to be a qb as gifted as Drew Bledsoe is or perhaps was I would not welcome the end and thus be one of the last to know the end is nigh. the day will come but Drew probably will have to be told. In the interim he remains one of the class acts in life and for that I excuse his lack of objective insight.

191228[/snapback]

GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!

said Santa Claus to Ralphie Parker...... :)