Election Gameday Thread

fjl2nd

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This **** is laugh out loud funny.

Where is OC, and everyone else who were oddly questioning the polls? Where are the" tea party resurgence, 'remember 2010' crowd"?

Folks should remember this when those same folks try to make arguments in the future. OC, wrong. Rove, wrong. Oxyrock, wrong. Fox, wrong.

*Many* "conservatives" here are not indicative of the country at large. They're outliers. They're ideas are predicated on dissaffection and personal hatred. In fact, it's not "ideas," it's contrarianism.

The GOP has an identity crises. They are losing the battle of black and brown faces that are making up an impactful voting demographic. They don't even listen to differing (minority) opinions. You can see it here. I've been hearing for weeks (and I've mentioned it here) that the WH was confident. It's because they bet that a diverse electorate would overwhelm an electorate almost singularly made up of white males (as an interest group).

The best thing about this (in addition to Obamacare being maintained, which is GREAT) is that MITT WILL NEVER GET THE NOMINATION AGAIN!!!!!!

Claire McCaskill just won in Missouri by the way.

Edited by Juror#8

dick morris predicted a romney landslide...yet, i'm sure he'll still be an analyst, holding his head high, tomorrow for fox.

I said earlier today that I've been collecting up the innane commentary from people here and in the media - the OCs, Oxyrocks, GaryMs, VABills, here and the Roves, Ingrams, Limbaughs, there who have made declarative statements that didn't comport with even a slight indicia of reality.

Just remember that when these folks try to be convincing again...

I'm wondering what the excuses will be:

Hurricane Sandy

Popular vote

I said earlier today that I've been collecting up the innane commentary from people here and in the media - the OCs, Oxyrocks, GaryMs, VABills, here and the Roves, Ingrams, Limbaughs, there who have made declarative statements that didn't comport with even a slight indicia of reality.

Just remember that when these folks try to be convincing again...

I'm wondering what the excuses will be:

Hurricane Sandy

Popular vote

Whatcha got from me?