After our Colossal whipping in houston....

26TrapDraw

What will be our excuse? The signs are all there no scheme changes from what we've heard all week. Our MLB who is not only always out of position but after his comments a complete and utter moron? Wannstadt confirming on the radio that we will not adapt but stay the course on Defense( cause up until now it has worked so well) "Live and Die by our front four" and "not leave our corners on an island"....good God i want to tear my hair out. If we don't stack 8 in the box to stop Foster first and then blitz our a**es off to disrupt their timing Sunday will be a waste of time. The status quo defense is not working. If we trot the same bullcrap out there this week. I for one KNOW we're gonna give Houston hell on Sunday..... :wallbash::thumbdown::bag:

Edited by LVBillsBackr

In my opinion, our LB's will not stick to their gap assignments and will over pursue or commit to run on PA...quite honestly, I think all our players on defense were brought up in college systems where blitzing ans stunts were prevalent and the norm. I doubt they honestly believe in Wanny's system; rather, they are towing the line. With over pursuit and over compensating for bad play comes carelessness and reckless play. I see high scoring game (again) and unfortunately, injuries on our defense.

Not worried about offense...we'll score 30...Houston will score 38+

The Bills are coming off a bye.

They've had two weeks to figure things out.

If they were ever gonna surprise us, this would be the week.

See?

Once again I've rationalized how the Bills will win this week.

What about the 8 months they had to prepare for the Jets game in week one?? Errrrrrrrrrrrrr

The Bills are coming off a bye.

They've had two weeks to figure things out.

If they were ever gonna surprise us, this would be the week.

See?

Once again I've rationalized how the Bills will win this week.

So did the Texans...

What about the 8 months they had to prepare for the Jets game in week one?? Errrrrrrrrrrrrr

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!