After our Colossal whipping in houston....

26TrapDraw

I just can't bring myself to care.

The sad part of it is that I'll be 83, drooling and partially blind while doing light aerobics at Whispering Pines Retirement Home when the Bills will decide to win the Superbowl....don't they care about us 43 year old fans??

The Bills are coming off a bye.

They've had two weeks to figure things out.

If they were ever gonna surprise us, this would be the week.

See?

Once again I've rationalized how the Bills will win this week.

Yeah, when it comes to a war of coaches and gameplans coming off a bye week, my money is on Kubiak/Phillips.

I actually like Gailey as an OC, but Wanny's bye week plan will be "don't worry guys, take the week off, we're just going to do the same thing we've been doing anyway"

Sheppard's response will be, "Good! We've been playing lights out on defense anyway! We don't need to improve!"

Edited by Turbosrrgood

It's one thing for the team to suck. But wow, most posters around here have such a quitter mentality about a game they really don't understand. I love the fact that the odds are truly against this team, and if they happen to steal a big time road win my beer will taste absolutely amazing. The birds will sing and the clouds will part, and a beam of sunlight will shine upon my barstool. Some of you sound like the crybabies that always got picked last for dodgeball, would just stand there knowing your gonna get targeted first and not even try to compete, then go sit under the tree and sulk. :beer: