Here we go! Another big city wants an NFL team.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

London, England.

So now the Bills have another vulture waiting in the fence..

PTR

Why don't the Bills just sell all of their DEC home games. It's not like anyone in Buffalo wants to go.

PTR

You have to stop.

Leave the Bills fans alone. They weren't put on this Earth to fill the stands week after week season after season no matter how bad the team is playing. Bills fans are the most loyal in the League and yet you never fail to take a shot at them with these inane "the Bills are moving to LA (now London--ENGLAND!!)" because the fans won't sell out "Ralph Wilson Stadium" posts.

I dont know about that but Congress should definitely revoke their anti-trust exemption.

First, if Goodell is looking at London, he is doing so at the bidding of his bosses, so they certainly won't be firing him for this. Second, congress will never take away the antitrust exemption and if you knew what that meant you would never want them to.

Why not? Use small words

well, there would be no more shared revenue, no league-wide TV contract. Each team would be free to negotiate their own deal with networks or simply start their own network, like the Yankees, Mets, Cubs, etc. What do you think the value for the broadcast right for the Bills would be worth? I bet it's less than 140 million a year. In fact, but for handfull of teams, the vast majority of any NFL team's worth is tied to the current shared revenue and TV contract value.

London, England.

So now the Bills have another vulture waiting in the fence..

PTR

Logistically that seems a bit crazy. I can't imagine England, known for rabid soccer fans, caring about "American" football enough. And what about travel? That's a ridiculous flight for those west coast games and vice versa. Seems like it would be a little unfair.