Junk 'n Stuff: Insight Needed on Mario's Magical Mystery Surge

Okay...in fairness to Mario Williams, this article was posted after the Houston media article, Mario says he is happy in Buffalo:

http://wgr550.com/tw...-drive/14667344

"Williams doesn’t want any fans in Houston or in Buffalo to think he doesn’t want to be where he is now, “I’m here now and I’m ecstatic about it and we need to make the best of it, but there was never an offer from the general manager, it was a one way door that was opened.”

actions speak louder than words....

When a vested Vet ( Kelsey) questions effort (williams) I am not totally convinced as a fan.

and if he was really hurt he should have just went to the coaching staff and say hey guys I think this injury is hurting my performance and lets clean it up now. I think alot of people would have said ok dude is hurting, lets heal him up so he can go full speed.

The D would have still stunk up the place either way.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent and JP played themselves out of Buffalo (JP out of the league). Kelsay is still here (supposedly). Did the fans "negativity" truly interrupt your enjoyment of the play of JP Losman and Trent Edwards

Fans of all teams in all sports heap criticism on bad or underperforming players on their teams--do you really "just don't understand" this? It has been true for all of time. You think local fans are treating Romo well in Dallas? How about Vick? Tebow? Sanchez? The entire Chiefs roster??

Grow up, man. It is the perogative of all fans to be down on their teams when their teams are playing poorly. No player in the history of sports has been run out by "the fans". Players get dumped as business decisions, plain and simple. Stop bitching at your colleagues and lay off the crazy "running out of town" posts.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/01/jason-babin-said-eagles-fan-chants-were-vile-and-personal/

This is the kind of stuff im talking about. Just because other fans do it doesnt make it right in my eyes. And yes when every day i read that everyone on the Bills sucks and will never be good, it makes it hard to root for them, to enjoy the game I've played and watch my whole life. When i see threads talking about how people are mocking Mario or Whitner or whoever on Twitter, it just upsets me, not as a fan but as a person. Is society really like this? Is this normal behavior? Accepted?

I love talking football. Its one of the reasons I frequent this site so much. I have learned immense things about this game from many posters here, many of whom have been driven away by the negativity of this place and some of the personal attacks that people make on each other. I'm guilty of that from time to time as well (we all get frustrated). Overall I have tried to treat everyone here with the respect I give to people I work with, my friends and family. Its how I was raised and its how i will act here. Whether that is with posters or the players, I will not be a part of it.

http://profootballta...e-and-personal/

This is the kind of stuff im talking about. Just because other fans do it doesnt make it right in my eyes. And yes when every day i read that everyone on the Bills sucks and will never be good, it makes it hard to root for them, to enjoy the game I've played and watch my whole life. When i see threads talking about how people are mocking Mario or Whitner or whoever on Twitter, it just upsets me, not as a fan but as a person. Is society really like this? Is this normal behavior? Accepted?

I love talking football. Its one of the reasons I frequent this site so much. I have learned immense things about this game from many posters here, many of whom have been driven away by the negativity of this place and some of the personal attacks that people make on each other. I'm guilty of that from time to time as well (we all get frustrated). Overall I have tried to treat everyone here with the respect I give to people I work with, my friends and family. Its how I was raised and its how i will act here. Whether that is with posters or the players, I will not be a part of it.

Well said.

In other news, Mario texted Chan last night that he has decided to play linebacker in next week's game.

I heard he also wants a bigger beverage cooler.

Just ordered my new Mario jersey!!!!! However the name plate says Incognito.

LOL.

BTW, I see your avatar is the aforementioned locker room beverage cooler.

Anyways, the way I interpret Mario's description of the procedure is that it's gobble gobble turkey for jive turkey gobblers.