Rough day for romo

NoSaint

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the hate for Romo. He's far from a blowhard, big mouth douchebag, etc. he's just given way to much press because of the team he's payed to play for. Now, if you want to direct that towards Jerry Jones. I'm on board!

The Reason Romo is hated he was giving his spot in the NFL Best QB's Club because he plays for the Cowboys & that the only reason

Edited by Matt183

The Reason Romo is hated he was giving his spot in the NFL Best QB's Club because he plays for the Cowboys & that the only reason

He's always been in that very good second tier. Not in the elite group. He's very much earned his spot in that 6-12 grouping (or there about - not counting up guys right now)

Tony Dumbo is so Terrible & his team mates always get the blame for his mistakes & did I hear Jason Witten Future HOF ? Andre Reed, Chris Carter Not.... OK

Huh?

That out of the way- unless you think romo regularly makes the wrong read just when throwing to dez - or was calling the wrong play when having to go and physically move his wrs at the line last year..... Wittens his favorite weapon for a reason.

He is playing the best defense in the NFL who is coordinated by who else?????

Yeah that's it

Dez fumbled a punt twice and screwed up a route which is obviously all bc of Fewell

Edited by Max997

Huh?

That out of the way- unless you think romo regularly makes the wrong read just when throwing to dez - or was calling the wrong play when having to go and physically move his wrs at the line last year..... Wittens his favorite weapon for a reason.

You Think Jason Witten has had a better career than Andre Reed or Chris Carter yes Witten plays TE but still Hell Keith Jackson was a better TE than Witten & he is not in the HOF