I sure miss Perry Fewell

RVJ

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides Marv Levy Perry Fewell was the best head coach EVER for the Bills! That was a mistake firing the entire coaching staff, should have made Perry head coach and Bobby April assistant head coach/ special teams. Young guy, players like him, defensive minded and now has Jewelry on his hand!

Edited by Buffalo 66

I just don't get the love affair with Fewell.

If he is so great why hasn't someone else given him a chance to be a head coach especially after winning the Super Bowl with the Giants last year?

He isn't anything special as a DC even with the best d-line in football and wasn't anything special with the Bills. It was the right call cleaning house that year, the mistake was hiring another Cracker Jack head coach

Edited by Max997

I was thinking of starting a Perry Fewell earlier! I love this guy, it says something that the Giants hired him, they are a first class organization committed to winning and they back it up by WINNING! Instead of Perry we have this retread hick who is too old to coach in today's NFL! So be it!

I was thinking of starting a Perry Fewell earlier! I love this guy, it says something that the Giants hired him, they are a first class organization committed to winning and they back it up by WINNING! Instead of Perry we have this retread hick who is too old to coach in today's NFL! So be it!

Is Tom Coughlin who is older then Gailey also too old to coach in today's NFL?

Is Tom Coughlin who is older then Gailey also too old to coach in today's NFL?

Tom Coughlin is not in the same category as Chan! Chan is a retread who could not even make it as a College coach or OC in the NFL which is why he is in Buffalo! Tom is a motivator, an old school disciplinary of football! Chan should not be mentioned in the same sentence!

Shall I dig up the "fire Perry Fewell" posts from '09? We had to burn everything from the Jauron era.

PTR

No kidding. There was NEVER anything special about Fewell's defenses while he was in Buffalo. They SUCKED, espeicially against the run. Sound familiar? But hey, if we're gonna bring back former coaches we didn't like, why not Kevin Gilbride, too? He's been lighting it up in NY as well.

GO BILLS!!!

Tom Coughlin is not in the same category as Chan! Chan is a retread who could not even make it as a College coach or OC in the NFL which is why he is in Buffalo! Tom is a motivator, an old school disciplinary of football! Chan should not be mentioned in the same sentence!

Way to back peddle and try to change the subject

Pete Carroll is also older then Chan and both Reid and Fisher are in their mid 50's not too far behind Chan

A coach's age doesn't matter if they are actually a good coach which Tom Coughlin is but Chan is not

Edited by Max997

Name another old coach with fire! Quit sticking up for Chan he is GARBAGE!

Since when am I sticking up for Chan?

Did you even bother to read the post you were quoting?

Way to follow a conversation

Edited by Max997

Well you got.......Chan Gailey what do you think of that now??

No one is defending Gailey here dude, don't understand why you are not getting that

The point is Fewell wouldn't hv been any different

The Giants have a great owner the Bills do not. The Giants have a great gm the Bills do not. The Giants have a great coaching staff. The Bills do not. Because of the giants front office and coaches their players perform up to and beyond expectations. The Bills...do not. However like anything else it starts at the top.

Edited by Stealth