Bye Week = Best Week of the Season

Boludo

I hate the bye week also. Top two reasons: 1. I am not really interested other than the Bills 2. There is no actual Bills football related news so TSW is totally relegated to mindless speculation like "lets trade for Tim Tebow". :wallbash:

I made a mire $50 yesterday in the bar!

Dumb dolphins fan noticed my Bills Shirt.. started talking blah blah blah so much trash came out his mouth. So I said "I bet you 100 bucks that that Bills do not lose this week" He said "F U that easy money Ill take that money poor sap" LOL

"poor sap? you dont even look like you have $3 on u".. he opens his wallet. there was a 50 and randoms. I snatched It out the wallet. "put that back im gonna kick ur butt" he yells. "The way I see it you owe me $50 bucks, the bills are not gonna lose on a BYE week you idiot" He takes a bar stool a throws it... ends up bouncing and hitting a couple as it stopped. Guy get up, gets in dolphins fan face, bouncer came.. I walked outside smoked a ciggerette, chatted with people that saw the fun.. started my motorcycle, rode off in to the last of the nice weather. a john wayne moment lol

I hate the bye week also. Top two reasons: 1. I am not really interested other than the Bills 2. There is no actual Bills football related news so TSW is totally relegated to mindless speculation like "lets trade for Tim Tebow". :wallbash:

This is where fantasy football comes in handy.

That said, looking forward to watching the Steelers and Redskins game at noon on Sunday. It will be my first real, extended, look at RGIII as a pro. Take away the "mini depression" of another possible Bills loss, and I am cool with a bye week. That deranged fan in me holds out some small hope that the bye week will give the Bills some time to reflect, come back, kick some ass, and save this season...still more than half a season to go...

The bye week couldn't come at a better time. We'll spend the day carving pumpkins, getting ready for Halloween, etc. I'll probably be totally withdrawn from football, and with how this season is going, it will feel like a mini-vacation.

That deranged fan in me holds out some small hope that the bye week will give the Bills some time to reflect, come back, kick some ass, and save this season...still more than half a season to go...

Yes, time to reflect and regenerate hope. With you there. :thumbsup:

I made a mire $50 yesterday in the bar!

Dumb dolphins fan noticed my Bills Shirt.. started talking blah blah blah so much trash came out his mouth. So I said "I bet you 100 bucks that that Bills do not lose this week" He said "F U that easy money Ill take that money poor sap" LOL

"poor sap? you dont even look like you have $3 on u".. he opens his wallet. there was a 50 and randoms. I snatched It out the wallet. "put that back im gonna kick ur butt" he yells. "The way I see it you owe me $50 bucks, the bills are not gonna lose on a BYE week you idiot" He takes a bar stool a throws it... ends up bouncing and hitting a couple as it stopped. Guy get up, gets in dolphins fan face, bouncer came.. I walked outside smoked a ciggerette, chatted with people that saw the fun.. started my motorcycle, rode off in to the last of the nice weather. a john wayne moment lol

Entrapment is a tough way too make a living.