A tell tale sign, re: Gailey is done!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand why they traded for Jackson if he is going to be completely unused.

Now you see why Seattle and Minnesota were so willing to get rid of him. Vince Young 2.0? No excuse for not knowing enough of the offense after a month and a half to be able to be active?

http://www.buffalobi...13-af4c41325c16

Chan Gailey "We're still finding out what we have"

That statement tells me that the Bills are royally fcked. That's what the off-season, training camp, and pre-season are for!

Whatever you excuse you hear for him not being on the active roster is just an excuse.

The Bills can't publicly say "Well we're trying to be cheap and we don't want to upgrade the draft pick to a 7th."

Now you see why Seattle and Minnesota were so willing to get rid of him. Vince Young 2.0? No excuse for not knowing enough of the offense after a month and a half to be able to be active?

There is no reason to believe he does not know enough of the offense. Buddy Nix specifically said this was not the case.

See Above.

The only reason the Bills would put TJax in to a game is 1.) Fitzy is on IR. 2.) The Bills are knocked out of the playoffs and they want to see what options exist other than Fitzy.

So if you accept the reasons I gave for playing TJax then why does it matter if he is on the active roster?

Brad Smith or CJ Spiller or Fred Jackson can all take direct snaps and play a "Wild Cat" offense so WTF does TJax give you over them?

TJax has proven to not have an NFL arm and not have NFL decision making skills. WTF do you want the guy to do? Take a snap, pretend to look for a pass then run? [sarcasm] Wow! What a huge improvement to an offense that already has the 3rd highest number of TDs! Great move! [/sarcasm]

Edited by Why So Serious?