Bills Beat Raiders: 51 - 3

Remember Flutie Flakes? They were good and he had mental toughness. Those were fun times back when Rob Johnson was the biggest problem. Remember when the wheels came off? Was it after Wade left or before? Oh well. It's all been a blur since. I couldn't even tell you all the names of the quarterbacks since then if you put money on the bar. I just hope Jim Kelly is at just about every damn summer camp practice for a reason. Future GM?

Edited by Tasmo

Remember Flutie Flakes? They were good and he had mental toughness. Those were fun times back when Rob Johnson was the biggest problem. Remember when the wheels came off? Was it after Wade left or before? Oh well. It's all been a blur since. I couldn't even tell you all the names of the quarterbacks since then if you put money on the bar. I just hope Jim Kelly is at just about every damn summer camp practice for a reason. Future GM?

Guys like Kelly holcomb, Brian brohm, Trent.Edwards, drew bledsoe, jp losman, Ryan fitzpatrick, gibran hamden, levi brown, vince.young, Tyler thigpen, tarvaris Jackson, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

Guys like Kelly holcomb, Brian brohm, Trent.Edwards, drew bledsoe, jp losman, Ryan fitzpatrick, gibran hamden, levi brown, vince.young, Tyler thigpen, tarvaris Jackson, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

Its hard to believe we only had to endure Dufek, Ferragamo, Mathison in between Ferguson and Kelly.

Alex van Pelt. How can you forget Alex van Pelt? That's an insult to all van Pudlians everywhere.