Closer than it looks

When Buddy and Chan took over, the number of quality players on this team was pretty dismal. I believe they have added the pieces to field a very competitive team, except for two spots. Linebacker and quaterback. I like Fitz, but sorry, they need a much more dynamic presence at the position. A couple stud linebackers would help too. Go Bills!

When Buddy and Chan took over, the number of quality players on this team was pretty dismal. I believe they have added the pieces to field a very competitive team, except for two spots. Linebacker and quaterback. I like Fitz, but sorry, they need a much more dynamic presence at the position. A couple stud linebackers would help too. Go Bills!

Good talk!!! :thumbsup:

Don't forget WR, CB, and SS on top of that LB and QB.

Since last Sunday I keep thinking the same thing--- I'm not sure how far away the Bills are from fielding a competitve roster, but it feels as though we're further away than they've ever been.

In all seriousness, when they started the 2010 season 0-8, they were very competitive and felt much closer than right now. After 2 seasons they should be knocking on the doorstep, not stepping on a rake in the backyard.

Do you know how hard it is to find a franchise QB? They haven't even tried in three years. A rookie will still take a few years to develop. There are no good FA options that I know of.

LB's can be upgraded in one year. And rookies can plug an play.

Our DB's ned experience. Our LG needs to be resigned. I would let Byrd walk at this point and spend my money elsewhere. A. Williams can be moved to FS. The kid from LSU, Brooks, recovering from foot surgery may be the heir apparent for the other starting CB spot.

Perfectly aware of how hard it is to find a franchise quarterback. And I believe the Bills would have drafted Russell Wilson this year (he went too early) or Kirk Cousins (blast the Skins for taking him where they did) Chan has a record of getting the most from the guy he has. In spite of the fact I watched Kordell Stewart all the way through college I always thought he was a dog, Chan got as much as he could from him as OC of the Steeleers. I belive Chan and Buddy must know they have to make a move, And tell Russell Wilson and Ryan Tannehill it takes two or three years. They aren't the greatest. Yet. But Fitz has to be better. And he is not.

The thing is we have the talent! I honestly think our WRs are solid, they just dont have a solid QB throwing to them! We have a solid OL, very solid when healthy! Yet with that OL our QB still sucks! We have 2 very solid RBs that just need to get healthy! And dare i say it...i think our TE Chandler, even after that fumble is a very solid TE! We have the pieces on offense, unfortunately its the main piece thats F'd up! Get a franchise QB in here, i think this team would be set!

Now on defense....im just baffled as to how bad these guys are....again like offense...talent is there! Yea we can use an upgrade at LB....but i thought the front 4 would help our LBs...when that front 4 goes so does our entire D. So from my stand point when that front 4 can get going, youll see much more improvement across the board!

Now....heres the thing and its a bad thing! We have talent....we lack coaching! We lack it real bad! If this franchise is going to turn it around they need a brand new staff and a franchise QB!

But as long as RW owns this team....none of the above will happen!

That folks is your buffalo bills....

Then our current situation might be worse than thought...with lesser talent we were a more competative team....

well as horrible as it has been for three games they can be right back at .500 and in decent shape with a win in arizona. lose that one and they appear at great risk for the wheels to start flying off again

im 5-0 picking w/l so far, 4-1 ats. im taking the bills in this one

The thing is we have the talent! I honestly think our WRs are solid, they just dont have a solid QB throwing to them! We have a solid OL, very solid when healthy! Yet with that OL our QB still sucks! We have 2 very solid RBs that just need to get healthy! And dare i say it...i think our TE Chandler, even after that fumble is a very solid TE! We have the pieces on offense, unfortunately its the main piece thats F'd up! Get a franchise QB in here, i think this team would be set!

Now on defense....im just baffled as to how bad these guys are....again like offense...talent is there! Yea we can use an upgrade at LB....but i thought the front 4 would help our LBs...when that front 4 goes so does our entire D. So from my stand point when that front 4 can get going, youll see much more improvement across the board!

Now....heres the thing and its a bad thing! We have talent....we lack coaching! We lack it real bad! If this franchise is going to turn it around they need a brand new staff and a franchise QB!

But as long as RW owns this team....none of the above will happen!

That folks is your buffalo bills....

Tell us how you really feel - maybe by using some exclamation points or something..... :flirt:

well as horrible as it has been for three games they can be right back at .500 and in decent shape with a win in arizona. lose that one and they appear at great risk for the wheels to start flying off again

No way the Bills win!

With Wanny as DC we will give up another 35+ points and chalk up another L.

I'll be getting my football fix this weekend watching college ball & dreaming of the day that we get a QB that can actually throw the ball over 15 yards with some accuracy.

Fire Wanny already for Bills sake.

:thumbsup:

Right on, Head of Meat!

Being away from Buffalo all week - and all its harsh criticism of the Bills on the radio and TV, in the newspapers, and at the local corner store, gas station, fast-food joint, etc. - is probably the best thing that could happen to our guys at this point. Also, Fitz can use the week back in his hometown to rejuvenate his spirits and re-discover his inner pirate.

Meanwhile, the Cardinals have mounting injury problems of their own, an o-line that's given up 17 sacks in the last 2 games, and some uncertainly at QB - is Skelton ready to go, or will Kolb get the nod?

Also, this could be a classic "trap game" for Arizona - facing "the lowly Bills" at home after a long week off, with thoughts of traveling to Minnesota next week to play the Vikings.

I'm with you, liking the Bills for the big upset this Sunday...

Buffalo Bills - 58

Arizona Cardinals - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

16 and 3 baby!!!!! :beer:

Edited by The Senator