Fred Jackson

jumbalaya

Is F Jax past his prime? I hope not, but a few things to note. This year in 3 games he has had one run more than 10 yards (11 yards) - 2 complete games and one when he was injured in the first quarter. Overall he has less than 3 yards per carry.

Gailey has not been able to put a game plan together that successfully utilizes both Spiller & Jackson in the same time backfield nor has Gailey had a successful offense when he switches the players in and out.

CJ's best games were when Freddy was not on the field. This year when they are both on the field, neither have been effective. Actually that goes back to last year, when Freddy knew he was number one he was a monster, CJ performed well only after Freddy went out. CJ has never performed well when he is splitting carries with Freddy. Neither play very well when they are both healthy. I think its hard for a back to get the feel for a game when he is in and out all the time.

Maybe Gailey should simply name one of them the #1 back and switch on and off on a game by game depending on which back has a more favorable matchup against a particular offense.

Of course the QB play and game plans sure aren't helping at all.

Is F Jax past his prime? I hope not, but a few things to note. This year in 3 games he has had one run more than 10 yards (11 yards) - 2 complete games and one when he was injured in the first quarter. Overall he has less than 3 yards per carry.

Gailey has not been able to put a game plan together that successfully utilizes both Spiller & Jackson in the same time backfield nor has Gailey had a successful offense when he switches the players in and out.

CJ's best games were when Freddy was not on the field. This year when they are both on the field, neither have been effective. Actually that goes back to last year, when Freddy knew he was number one he was a monster, CJ performed well only after Freddy went out. CJ has never performed well when he is splitting carries with Freddy. Neither play very well when they are both healthy. I think its hard for a back to get the feel for a game when he is in and out all the time.

Maybe Gailey should simply name one of them the #1 back and switch on and off on a game by game depending on which back has a more favorable matchup against a particular offense.

Of course the QB play and game plans sure aren't helping at all.

If Jackson can't produce in the next few games, I think it'll be clear that he's done. At that point, you cut him and pick up a youngish RB like Torain or Hightower.

I said this for oh..... I don't know.... Over a year now. CJ is getting better and Fred is getting older. It was a huge mistake and waste of money to pay Fred. It's only a matter of time before his career is ended by injury. It as stubborn as he is, he will probably take the cut, refuse to quit, try out with another few teams before they all say he's over the hill. I said it before, I'll say it again... A RB that is in the wrong side of 30 that had a major leg/knee injury is not going to be effective ever again. Sure, he might have a few games here and there. But they will be few and far between and will not accumulate throughout the season. Again, thank you Bills FO for making a stupid descision of resigning this senior citizen got a rediculous contract.aybe for your next trick you can pay a guy $4m a year to tale 2 WC snaps a game and make 3 ST tackles. Oh..... What's this you say????? You already did that??? Man this FO males me sick on a daily basis.

If your gonna run a Spread offense you need a speed back & Spiller is that Guy, Fred Jackson is Pro Formation back he really needs a fullback & off subject but Fitzpatrick isn't a Spread QB, Tarvaris Jackson is better a fit for the Spread