Jerry Jones, Jim Ersay, Robert Kraft, John Mara, Ect.....

What do these owners have in common? They're involved! Poor Ralph is a senior citizen being taken advantage of by his "trusted" staff of con men like Brandon, Buddy and company. The above mentioned owners at least have a say in upper management decisions and personell. Ralph is a vulnerable old man in poor health and is no longer has any type of leadership role in this organization. S*** roles down hill folks and any decent organization needs leadership.

Until Ralph passes or changes his mind on succession, we are doomed. I really feel bad for him.

What do these owners have in common? They're involved! Poor Ralph is a senior citizen being taken advantage of by his "trusted" staff of con men like Brandon, Buddy and company. The above mentioned owners at least have a say in upper management decisions and personell. Ralph is a vulnerable old man in poor health and is no longer has any type of leadership role in this organization. S*** roles down hill folks and any decent organization needs leadership.

Until Ralph passes or changes his mind on succession, we are doomed. I really feel bad for him.

Why feel bad for RW? He is senile and doesn't know what day it is. He really should sell the team now, why wait for his passing?

Why feel bad for RW? He is senile and doesn't know what day it is. He really should sell the team now, why wait for his passing?

Would you sell your business if it made you millions in profit every year no matter how successful or unsuccessful it was??

I think not.

In another thread, I read that Ralph is a meddling owner. So the above list is "involved" but Ralph is meddling. Basically, if Norwood made that kick, Ralph would have changed his image

Hold on now....I'm just saying that Ralph (and the fans) are innocent bystanders of his long life. It is what it is and nothing will change until there is a new man at the top. This is not "Ralph is cheap" crap but a reality check that Ralph trusts his apppointed staff to take care of business. It is not happening and won't until new ownership is in place.

I don't think Ralph gives two ****'s about the Bills in all actuality, he just cares about the money it makes. It's one of the most profitable organizations in sports. It's just sad that us fans and the players have had to settle for mediocre management for so freaking long