Anyone want to face the harsh reality?

Shamus05

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Art Modell and his family and that is about it. Cleveland hates the Ravens ( and is not too fond of Lebron either).

I am a Buffalo Bills fan with the emphasis on Buffalo. That is the whole point. What else is there to root for, the laundry? I certainly did not become a Clippers fan and definitely would not root for the LA Bills if they ever moved.

There is no such thing as the Bills without the word Buffalo before Bills. That is the whole point.

Maybe for you but there are a lot of Bills fans that dont have that attachment to buffalo, we are just bills fans

Edited by Shamus05

Nah, i'll stay a bills fan and pray they move, thanks

I'm just guessing here but your not in Buffalo, never been from Buffalo, never lived in Buffalo, and probably never even been to Buffalo. If you are or have been any one of these then your just a sorry SOB. A traitor. No love for your city, hometown. Have no allegance to anything besides money probably. Have a nice life.

I'm just guessing here but your not in Buffalo, never been from Buffalo, never lived in Buffalo, and probably never even been to Buffalo. If you are or have been any one of these then your just a sorry SOB. A traitor. No love for your city, hometown. Have no allegance to anything besides money probably. Have a nice life.

Already said im from Rochester and been to plenty of Bills games, but u go ahead and keep supporting this garbage

Anyone who wants the Bills to move should just stop watching games (and posting on bills fan websites). No one is forcing you to be a fan. As someone who's been watching the Bills for 36 years, it's sad to see where they are at this point and where they've been the last ten years. That being said, it's will always better to know that the bills are in Buffalo. If they moved, life would go on and be just as great, but a little piece of me and I'm sure hundred of thousands of other people would die.

Anyone who wants the Bills to move should just stop watching games (and posting on bills fan websites). No one is forcing you to be a fan. As someone who's been watching the Bills for 36 years, it's sad to see where they are at this point and where they've been the last ten years. That being said, it's will always better to know that the bills are in Buffalo. If they moved, life would go on and be just as great, but a little piece of me and I'm sure hundred of thousands of other people would die.

Why should I stop watching? Cause you say so... Your entitled to your opinion but I not mine? People like you sure make this a wonderful country to live in

I, for one, could give zero !@#$s where the team is located. I'm not from Buffalo, and root for the laundry. What's more, if the team couldn't depend on money from people like me, your city would have lost it's franchise years ago, because local dollars can't support it.

Why should I stop watching? Cause you say so... Your entitled to your opinion but I not mine? People like you sure make this a wonderful country to live in

Relax guy. I'm not saying you can't watch or can't have an opinion. I'm saying that its pretty messed up if you want to watch a team that make you so miserable and would like the team to leave even though it would really hurt a community of your friends and neighbors.

I, for one, could give zero !@#$s where the team is located. I'm not from Buffalo, and root for the laundry. What's more, if the team couldn't depend on money from people like me, your city would have lost it's franchise years ago, because local dollars can't support it.

whoa whoa whoa.

wtf?

i cant believe im reading this.

there are people out there that like the bills, that have no connection with buffalo new york?

ummm... why?

if you follow this team, and you have no connection to buffalo, youre not breaking anyones heart if you stop following this team-especially if youre cool with them moving.

there is no bills without buffalo.

there is no football without the bills.

there is no anything without buffalo bills football.

cant believe there are people here saying they dont care about BUFFALO and want this team to move.

youre not a bills fan. in the truest sense of the word - youre not a bills fan. you might ROOT for the bills, but you are NOT a bills fan.

i repeat. you are NOT a bills fan.

Lets just say the Bills get moved to LA and no team ever comes back to Buffalo, you will foresake football forever? Thats just dumb...

No it's not. Buffalo fans would probably adopt the Jets or Giants. For those of us in the diaspora, we'd adopt our local teams. Hope the Bills stay and get better, though. I don't understand how anyone would want them to move, just for the possibility of change. I don't think you saw anyone in Baltimore rooting for the Colts after the move.

Um, sure. Not sure where your from pal but I'm sure it's your hard earned money paying for the team. Your the only one. It all comes from your paycheck. Yup. Let's get a few things clear. Most sports teams get funding from local and state govenrments. The Giants and Jets stadium got tons of bank. Plenty of others as well. But since your on your high horse, I'm calling you ou and want to know why your so special and what part of the world you live in that specifically paid for the Bills to continue thier stay in Buffalo. Then, I'm going to tell you that if you are that bitter about it, and dislike Buffalo and it's weak economy so much, then you should root for another team and just F$&K OFF!!!

you guys are pathetic. you know what... start talking about 2018 draft, it will keep you occupied

Have a great time getting your hopes up each Sunday for this mess of a team. The reason there is so much doom and gloom is because there never seems to be improvement, even after 12 years. For my part, I was looking forward to football season, but after seeing this team play, I'm going to watch only until the gory parts start and then do something more productive each Sunday. That's how I remain a fan and keep from killing small animals.

whoa whoa whoa.

wtf?

i cant believe im reading this.

there are people out there that like the bills, that have no connection with buffalo new york?

ummm... why?

if you follow this team, and you have no connection to buffalo, youre not breaking anyones heart if you stop following this team-especially if youre cool with them moving.

there is no bills without buffalo.

there is no football without the bills.

there is no anything without buffalo bills football.

cant believe there are people here saying they dont care about BUFFALO and want this team to move.

youre not a bills fan. in the truest sense of the word - youre not a bills fan. you might ROOT for the bills, but you are NOT a bills fan.

i repeat. you are NOT a bills fan.

No, you aren't. I want the Bills to succeed no matter what. You want them to succeed only on your terms. You're like the guy with the amazing girlfriend who demeans her, beats her up emotionally, and tells her that she's nothing without you. I'm the guy she leaves you for.

Um, sure. Not sure where your from pal but I'm sure it's your hard earned money paying for the team. Your the only one. It all comes from your paycheck. Yup. Let's get a few things clear. Most sports teams get funding from local and state govenrments. The Giants and Jets stadium got tons of bank. Plenty of others as well. But since your on your high horse, I'm calling you ou and want to know why your so special and what part of the world you live in that specifically paid for the Bills to continue thier stay in Buffalo. Then, I'm going to tell you that if you are that bitter about it, and dislike Buffalo and it's weak economy so much, then you should root for another team and just F$&K OFF!!!

Awww... Umad bro? Why So Serious? See you in LA!

I sorry but the team is the Buffalo Bills not the LA Bills & if they move to LA they are not the Bills, not our Bills & I can't root for another team so I guess I will have to find something else on Sundays in fall