Tavaris Jackson

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to think TJax is the better QB anyway, but Id like to see them sit Fitz just to get the teams attention.

And Wanny can take his "Defense is simple" crap and fuggoff.

because he has the ability to stop the other team from gaining 600+ yards of offense

Yes, if he could sustain some drives on offense by making some NFL QB quality throws. TJax needs to be active first before playing, but the sooner the better.

Yes, if he could sustain some drives on offense by making some NFL QB quality throws. TJax needs to be active first before playing, but the sooner the better.

You know what, let's give Thig, TJax a shot. When the defense still gives up 500+ yards and 40+ points where will you place blame then? Probably still Fitz, right!

You know what, let's give Thig, TJax a shot. When the defense still gives up 500+ yards and 40+ points where will you place blame then? Probably still Fitz, right!

You cant be serious w your pro fitz message this week.......fitz w 140 yards and an int = huge problem.

Clean house I could care less

You cant be serious w your pro fitz message this week.......fitz w 140 yards and an int = huge problem.

Clean house I could care less

I know, I know, just change the QB and all will be ok. The Bills will end up 13-3 if Fitz is benched. What was I thinking. :doh:

To quote a wise man, we suck on both sides of the ball. That includes Fitz - I've lost count of how many WIDE OPEN receivers he's missed downfield for TD's. At least we would only lose like 35-17. Put in TJax.

chan says tjax isnt going to get enough reps to push for the backup job so theres probably no chance he even gets a start any time soon. fitz might be playing himself out of a job but believe it or not its probably thigpen getting a start before tjax

the only way tjax gets into games outside of injuries is if the season is lost. although i realize it feels like a lost season, they can in fact still rebound. maybe three straight more losses from here (or two like the last two) regardless of who is at qb and perhaps they just say fk it lets give tjax a shot, but that would be such a hugely desperate gamble lets hope to god that doesnt happen

I honestly don't want to see T Jackson out there. I'm fully convinced that this team and coaching staff won't survive the offseason. 97 points the last two games, T Jackson won't fix that. Jim Kelly in his prime couldn't fix that.

I know, I know, just change the QB and all will be ok. The Bills will end up 13-3 if Fitz is benched. What was I thinking. :doh:

Dude u gotta lt it go. Defense was on the field most of the game. Fitz gives them no chance to win and the locker room knows it. Stevie Johnson's body language says it all. I wanted it to be different, it's just not.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

chan says tjax isnt going to get enough reps to push for the backup job so theres probably no chance he even gets a start any time soon. fitz might be playing himself out of a job but believe it or not its probably thigpen getting a start before tjax

the only way tjax gets into games outside of injuries is if the season is lost. although i realize it feels like a lost season, they can in fact still rebound. maybe three straight more losses from here (or two like the last two) regardless of who is at qb and perhaps they just say fk it lets give tjax a shot, but that would be such a hugely desperate gamble lets hope to god that doesnt happen

If Travaris isn't getting any reps in practice or enough reps in practice then Chan is a !@#$ing idiot. He's hitched his wagon to Fitz and he's going to get pulled over the cliff. Personally, I think he's let his personal relationship with Fitzpatrick cloud his professional judgement.

Starting Jackson isn't going to solve all of the problems that the defense is currently having but the ability to actually complete an NFL level pass and keep a drive going won't hurt.

The bigger question is: WHY WOULD YOU GIVE UP A DRAFT PICK IN A TRADE FOR A QB THAT YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF PLAYING????

That simply doesn't make any sense.