First Time in 43 Months Unemployment Drops to 7.8%

3rdnlng

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really need to ask this?

See that's the thing, most of the stuff he regurgitates is wrong because it's misinformation he's been fed in his ignorance or a party line which is littered with half-truths and spin via ommisions straight from the lips of David Axelrod. This latest gem is neither, and flies in the face of everything that every wonk and talking head on both sides of the isle know to be objectively true. It's a completely absurd thing to say, in the same vein as "my dog can talk" and "the moon is made of cheese".

See that's the thing, most of the stuff he regurgitates is wrong because it's misinformation he's been fed in his ignorance or a party line which is littered with half-truths and spin via ommisions straight from the lips of David Axelrod. This latest gem is neither, and flies in the face of everything that every wonk and talking head on both sides of the isle know to be objectively true. It's a completely absurd thing to say, in the same vein as "my dog can talk" and "the moon is made of cheese".

He's an idiot and idiots say idiotic things. That was one of those moments. That's it, simple as that.

He's an idiot and idiots say idiotic things. That was one of those moments. That's it, simple as that.

But... That's not just idiotic... That's vegitative state higher functions idiotic. People who believe stuff like that barely have the ability to breathe and **** on their own without the aid of machines.

But... That's not just idiotic... That's vegitative state higher functions idiotic. People who believe stuff like that barely have the ability to breathe and **** on their own without the aid of machines.

What it is is a child-like noggin' posting ridiculous stuff to get under people's skins. Nothing more. Nothing less. It's the "Biden debate laugh" of internet posting, purposefully overdone to make you jump up and down and point like a madman.

Edited by LABillzFan

What it is is a child-like noggin' posting ridiculous stuff to get under people's skins. Nothing more. Nothing less. It's the "Biden debate laugh" of internet posting, purposefully overdone to make you jump up and down and point like a madman.

It certainly didn't annoy me. My initial reaction could be accurately characterised as "eye-poppingly and jaw-droppingly stunned", following by muttering phrases like "no one could possibly be this stupid and still possess the ability to read and write". Edited by TakeYouToTasker

It certainly didn't annoy me. My initial reaction could be accurately characterised as "eye-poppingly and jaw-droppingly stunned".

It doesn't have to annoy you. It only has to get you to react and pay attention to it. It's the simple tactic of a child's mind screaming "Pay attention to me!"

It doesn't have to annoy you. It only has to get you to react and pay attention to it. It's the simple tactic of a child's mind screaming "Pay attention to me!"

It hurts my brain to consider the notion that people might exist who would wish to be know for making Dexter Manley look like Nikola Tesla.

If you really want your mind blow: he claims to be a successful investor.

InveStor. That was an "s", not an "n". You idiot.

ALOL.

Jesus... that's !@#$ high comedy there. I can only assume that my brain disallowed me from reading that as "successful investor" because of the implied absurdity. There is no way the human mind could possibly be capable of that kind of suspension of disbelief. I'd sooner believe him to be able to **** vanilla ice cream and piss root beer.

A reasonable person could hardly blame a man for that error.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I pick up my iPad and click on this site and there are a bunch of ignoramuses discussing me and my silly post as if I was serious or something. So I can post something totally stupid and you complete idiots will sit around literally for days and argue about. F'n fools! Go get lives!

Go eat your vanilla ice cream, moron.

I pick up my iPad and click on this site and there are a bunch of ignoramuses discussing me and my silly post as if I was serious or something. So I can post something totally stupid and you complete idiots will sit around literally for days and argue about. F'n fools! Go get lives!

I don't believe people have been sitting around for days arguing about your stupid post. Help us out though. How do we differentiate your silly and stupid joking posts from your silly and stupid normal posts?

Too be fair to Obama, the unemployment rate would be lower. But all the criminals in Illinois prisons are collecting unemployment.

No I am not kidding.

Had to google it, not that surprising really. One guy was banking though...

Edited by TheNewBills

So it's Obama's fault that the economy is bad.

There, my new incredibly silly statement, have fun men