Stevie Johnson

I really like Fitz as a player but I finally must admit we have to get someone that can throw the darn ball farther than 5 to 15 yards. if we had a QB that could throw the deep ball and read a defense we would be 4 n 0 right now, even though the defense has shortcomings we would clearly outscore an opponent. we had many opportunities to keep drives alive and score several more times in that game.

I think we are on the right path as far as the team and players go. we are a legit QB away from being in the upper class teams. this next year we need to draft Fitz replacement and/or get a free agent QB. I am most certain this is in the cards for us fans unless like the no blitz d-fence we keep keep'n on.

Stevie will be the man when we get someone to throw him the ball. as for the rest they will simply be even better. look at miami

For all the heat Fitz and the defense has taken over the last 24 hours, I think Stevie Johnson is another player that should be noticed for his lack of production.

Yesterday he only had 2 catches for 23 yards. Im sorry, but for a guy who's a number 1 receiver, and getting paid 7 mill a year, that's unacceptable. If we're gonna have more success on offense, Stevie needs to step up. Yes, I know Fitz has missed some throws directed his way, but SJ has dropped too many passes, and frankly hasn't made enough big plays.

Is that you Fitz? Stop trying to divert attention to other players. We all knwo you stink.

Edited by peterpan