Did anyone notice the flood gates opened when Byrd went out?

I'm not sure what happened to Byrd, but he was all over the place, causing 2 fumbles and recoving one of them. I saw him on the sideline in the 3rd quarter with a hat on, and low and behold, the Pats started shredding the Bills down field.

Now, Bryan Scott is to blame, just as much, in my opinion, but Searcy and Wilson both sucked yesterday. As for Scott, what's the point of having him on the team, if his job is to cover Gronk, and he just lets him run by?

Does anyone know what happened to Byrd?

I'm not sure what happened to Byrd, but he was all over the place, causing 2 fumbles and recoving one of them. I saw him on the sideline in the 3rd quarter with a hat on, and low and behold, the Pats started shredding the Bills down field.

Now, Bryan Scott is to blame, just as much, in my opinion, but Searcy and Wilson both sucked yesterday. As for Scott, what's the point of having him on the team, if his job is to cover Gronk, and he just lets him run by?

Does anyone know what happened to Byrd?

That might have been Wilson's worst Game as a Pro...I'm starting to understand why Nix wanted Barron so badly...That long Gronk pass was on GW 100%...It's freaking Gronk out there George...And you just let him run right past you to cover no one? Instincts anyone? B-)

That might have been Wilson's worst Game as a Pro...I'm starting to understand why Nix wanted Barron so badly...That long Gronk pass was on GW 100%...It's freaking Gronk out there George...And you just let him run right past you to cover no one? Instincts anyone? B-)

Scott let Gronk run by him as well. It was pathetic. I have never seen a Defense look so good (first half) and so completely terrible (second half). I really don't know what to think anymore. This week vs San Fran is going to be fugly. I'm glad I'll be out of town and hopefully out of the viewing area.

Coincidence? Yes. NE moved the ball very well on the ground all first half and from the 11 minute mark of he 3rd quarter. Byrd wouldn't have made a difference because he hadn't during the time he played except for a nice strip of Gronk on a pass completion.

GO BILLS!!!

Coincidence? Yes. NE moved the ball very well on the ground all first half and from the 11 minute mark of he 3rd quarter. Byrd wouldn't have made a difference because he hadn't during the time he played except for a nice strip of Gronk on a pass completion.

GO BILLS!!!

agreed. i dont think we can count (atleast solidly) on gronk and welker fumbles and that gronk TD catch broken up by gilmore tooooo regularly. we got our breaks, and we didnt capitalize on them as much as we needed to.... instead giving the ball back 6 times ourselves, including once on the goal line. you cant do that with a great offense on the other side. i still cant fathom why everyone thought NE was over the hill and going to be a cakewalk. they are a great team. we played them tough but not for 60 minutes. time to get back out there and play the next game.

Edited by NoSaint

I thought that crap TD call in favor of Brady was the turning point. It demoralized them, IMO.

Good thing the real refs are back, huh?

I think the demoralizing occurred after we went up 21-7 and on the ensuing drive NE just decided to play ground and pound in the face of Wanny's belief that they wouldn't run being down two scores. NOTHING in a football game demoralizes a defense more than when it can't stop the run. It's just flat out punishment that bleeds a defense and emboldens an offense. THAT drive cut our D wide open. And the ensuing drive a few minutes later ripped out it's heart.

GO BILLS!!!