Is it time bulldoze The Ralph and make it a Dallas Cowboys annex?

RkFast

normally we don't hit this point in the season until week 5. well lets get out panic faces on. not that it matters i will suffer through another season. because i don't know how to do anything else.

I wonder what the rhetoric on this board would be if we were 0-4 instead of 2-2?

I wonder what the rhetoric on this board would be if we were 0-4 instead of 2-2?

no worries, 2-4 after the next two games.

Then Tenn, at Houston, at NE, Miami. so 3-7

Fire the coaching staff, bench the $100 Million free agent, give up on the entire season.

Might as well push ALL the chips to the center of the table on this Monkey-brained Monday.

I'd agree with this, may as well go all in for that #1 overall

no worries, 2-4 after the next two games.

Then Tenn, at Houston, at NE, Miami. so 3-7

Are we losing to Tennessee or Miami? I just want to make sure before I phone Delaware Park to place my wager.

Can we forfeit the rest of the games and draft a QB with the first overall pick?

Too little to late. Should have done it last year and got Luck or RG III. This years class of QB's look underwhelming to say the least.

Agreed. And they want a lease extention? They can take this heaping pile to LA. It waaaay overtime to get the bulldozer going...

I was saying that in response to marauderswr80. You are misinterpreting what I meant.