My analysis

djp14150

Am I worried...no. They are still tied for first place.

I think the bills didn't want to show any copycat schemes like baltimore did because they feel with CJand Fred not 90% they would have a difficult game. Save the defensive scheme for the next time.

The CJ fumble was a killer. Given his shoulder injury why have him run where he'd get alot of contact. If buffalo was up 28-7 it would have been a different game.

Buffalo matches up well against the niners. Hopefully they watched what Minnesota did. Smith is no Brady.

I think the bills didn't want to show any copycat schemes like baltimore did because they feel with CJand Fred not 90% they would have a difficult game. Save the defensive scheme for the next time.

The CJ fumble was a killer. Given his shoulder injury why have him run where he'd get alot of contact. If buffalo was up 28-7 it would have been a different game.

Buffalo matches up well against the niners. Hopefully they watched what Minnesota did. Smith is no Brady.

terrible play call on that run for CJ. You have three backs on the team better suited for that type of run. Should have tossed it outside to him and told him to beat the defense to the corner which is what he does really well in that situation. Chandler is one of the better tight ends in the league and is fearless over the middle even after being crushed repeatedly. I think we win the next two games the 9ers are tough but not anything special

So true--- the final score should've been 52-35.

I'm being realistic. Yes, I am excited about this season still--but, not as much anymore.

My analysis is simple...so far, this team can not win against a playoff team!

*Bills are now 0-2 against the AFC East.

This time in January, the Patsies will be in the playoffs again--and we will be wishing for THAT franchise QB in the draft.

From deep within my soul, I am still proud to say...Go Bills!

Edited by KollegeStudnet

All this talk about the Spiller fumble being the back breaker is ridiculous. They had a 14 point lead at halftime. Sure, a team can get a bit discouraged, but they have to be tougher than that. "Waaah, waah, we only have a 14-point lead now", really? There was 2 touchdowns worth of cushion to work with, and plenty of time to regain the momentum, but they just fell apart.

This notion that they held back to somehow surprise them or some other team at a later point in time is patently absurd. Its just not done and posters, here, that keep bringing it up are just rationalizing pisspoor preparation and crappy play. This was a game that they could have taken sole possession of first place in the division, put the Pats* in a big hole, and served notice to the league. Do you really think they sandbagged it so no one would know how good they are???

After the Ravens and Cardinals showed them how to beat the Pats* ..a game plan they completely ignored. What makes anyone think they watch any film on any opponent and use that to help draw up winning game plans?

What absolutely amazes me is how damn near every fan on their couch can see what's wrong and no one in the organization seems to have a clue. Nor do they seem to care. They get their asses handed to them and its like no big deal ...we'll just have to forget about it and move on. Maybe that's their problem. They forget how badly they get blown out and think they somehow don't embarass themselves, the city and all us fans with their completely incompetent effort.

No emotional leader on this team, no one to fire them up when they are down and to keep their head in the game when they are up.

Sean Merriman can provide some of that , bring him back just to be in that roll , even if you think he can’t play in this league anymore.

The Bills D is bad. I don't see a quick fix. It's going to take time, work and new personnel/coaching. It's nothing that's going to change in a game or two. They just need to try and coax decent games out of them and focus on winning against the "beatable" teams (aka bad teams). If they do that they might have an outside shot at recovery, but honestly I don't see how they can not be psychologically defeated at this point.

The Bills D is bad. I don't see a quick fix. It's going to take time, work and new personnel/coaching. It's nothing that's going to change in a game or two. They just need to try and coax decent games out of them and focus on winning against the "beatable" teams (aka bad teams). If they do that they might have an outside shot at recovery, but honestly I don't see how they can not be psychologically defeated at this point.

Players don't look at it that way. Players have a lot shorter memories than fans. Players have exactly 24 hours to look at the last game, then its on to the next. I am concerned about the no-blitz defense. 4 man rush doesn't get it done in this league any more.