Quitters

Toledo Bill

The hardest thing for a football fan to understand is when players just "give up" and get steam rolled. It seems this happens again and again with this team. Supposedly, they built a team that would not be bullied, pushed around and end up quitting. Obviously this has not happened.

The old adage, "you can't fire the whole team" holds true. I would sure like to see someone come in as coach where "assuming their identity" would not invovle their team being a "finesse" team or a team with no heart. I remenber having 'run for the bus" teams all the way back to the 70's. It only seems to turn around, at least for a while, with a coaching change.

Losing I understand (lifelong Bills fans understand) but Quitters are hard to stomach. It happens too often with this team.

If Gailey has any leadership ability (which I doubt) I would bench Mario next game for being a lazy a$$ and hopefully that sends a message to the rest of the team that everyone will be held accountable and no ones starting position is safe if you start to suck. Canning a punter is one thing, benching Mario would reinforce that message.

If Gailey has any leadership ability (which I doubt) I would bench Mario next game for being a lazy a$$ and hopefully that sends a message to the rest of the team that everyone will be held accountable and no ones starting position is safe if you start to suck. Canning a punter is one thing, benching Mario would reinforce that message.

THe hell with benching him, they should wave his ass.

The worst part is we get to hear the sports press gush about Brady, Brady, Brady and what a genius coach Belichick is.... :bag:

i think the thing that hurts about this game...

i watched it with a room full of new england fans.

and when we had first and goal at the 1, going into the half... if we could have pounded that ball in... my god.

it could have been the biggest moment in the last 15 years of bills football.

this is a game man... this is a game that we SHOULD have had... that we COULD have had. and its so much more than just ONE game.

if we had pulled it out... but instead were injured, 2-2, and heading out west tied with everyone else in the division.

The worst part is we get to hear the sports press gush about Brady, Brady, Brady and what a genius coach Belichick is.... :bag:

The way to fix that is to beat the Pats consistently. The only thing the media loves more than building a guy up is to tear him down.

Why can't we lose a close game? It's like either we win, or we get blown out by 30+. That goes back to last year too, obviously. I forget what it feels like.

Because this team isn't ready for big time. No QB. We beat up on the crappy teams and get blown out by any good teams. And that trend isnt looking like its gonna change anytime soon.