Watching the Bills in downtown L.A.?

Hi guys,

Rochester native, currently on tour with the morning off and staying right in downtown Los Angeles. Does anyone know of a bar that would be likely to put on the Bills/Pats game at the same time that the Chargers game is on? I can't make it to the Backers bar in Santa Monica - not enough time before I have to get to the gig - so someplace near the hotel (close to the L.A. Public Library) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any tips!!

Hi guys,

Rochester native, currently on tour with the morning off and staying right in downtown Los Angeles. Does anyone know of a bar that would be likely to put on the Bills/Pats game at the same time that the Chargers game is on? I can't make it to the Backers bar in Santa Monica - not enough time before I have to get to the gig - so someplace near the hotel (close to the L.A. Public Library) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any tips!!

In downtown you should be able to find the game on at Big Wangs. It's a chicken wing place and sports bar. Tons of TVs.

It's on the corner if 8th and Grand downtown. Not sure how busy it gets because I was always in Santa Monica.

I go to Pasadena with the Pasadena Bills backers, depending where you're coming from it's a quick drive along the 2 from downtown to the 134 to Pasadena. We meet at IX Tapas on Colorado St in Pasadena.

Although it's Carmageddon 2 this weekend, so if you're anywhere near the 405 just give up on your life.

Edited by gregkash

Although it's Carmageddon 2 this weekend, so if you're anywhere near the 405 just give up on your life.

disagree -- this is a perfect weekend to travel. i just took the 10 to santa monica and it was pretty much wide open (as opposed to my daily commute).

i would still suggest you go to busbys. the roads won't be bad that early in the morning.

if not, i'm sure you can go to any bar downtown that has the ticket. it's not like the locals are going to be clamoring to watch the chargers/chiefs.

Hi guys,

Doesn't Buffalo Wild Wings show all the games? Google can be your friend here.

Love how there is total silence during the play until the catch. Way to go LA...you did Buffalo proud!

That was really fun there that day obviously. The Pats game was the same, there just wasn't as good a video. There is a really good group there. Younf and old, guys and girls, ex-Buffalonians and a surprising number of great Bills fans that have no connection whatsoever to Buffalo. Hot bartender, free wings at halftime, drink specials... can't be beat.

I live in Santa Monica and work in Pasadena, Carmegedon didn't affect the 10 either way today, I traveled east in the morning and left the office around 11, no traffic westbound either, not even beach traffic once I got near the PCH. But if you can't make it to SM there's a Backers group in Burbank too, but Kelly's right you can't beat the SM experience.