LA ready for a team

njbillsman

I live in LA area and the thought of LA (or Toronto) stealing my Buffalo Bills makes me sick to my stomach. After what this teams fans have been through for Bills to move anywhere is pathetic and would be the perfect icing on the cake of Bills fan sadness. Ive been a diehard fan for 20 years and although Ive never stepped foot inside the state of New York doesnt matter to me, I would erupt like Ive lived there my whole life. I cant think of any other teams fans that have dealt with so much drama the last 20 years IN ANY SPORT.... 4 SB loses BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK (I rest my case), nope Music City "miracle", 12 years no playoffs, hell even OJ (I dont drink oj it will kill you) I guess the football gods said we get one great thing a miracle, Kevin Everret walking again. I will take that, but I still wish we could win a SB out of western New York to help erase the past. LETS GO BUFFALO!

I live in LA area and the thought of LA (or Toronto) stealing my Buffalo Bills makes me sick to my stomach. After what this teams fans have been through for Bills to move anywhere is pathetic and would be the perfect icing on the cake of Bills fan sadness. Ive been a diehard fan for 20 years and although Ive never stepped foot inside the state of New York doesnt matter to me, I would erupt like Ive lived there my whole life. I cant think of any other teams fans that have dealt with so much drama the last 20 years IN ANY SPORT.... 4 SB loses BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK (I rest my case), nope Music City "miracle", 12 years no playoffs, hell even OJ (I dont drink oj it will kill you) I guess the football gods said we get one great thing a miracle, Kevin Everret walking again. I will take that, but I still wish we could win a SB out of western New York to help erase the past. LETS GO BUFFALO!

nice post.. very well said..

ThAts all fine and dandy but really at end of day it doesn't matter how people feel. When Ralph dies his estate is not going to leave $100's of millions on table to stay in buffalo. Only way to keep the team in WNY is a stadium in downtown Niagara falls. Regionalizing the team is only chance to find competitive bids to large markets like LA. Reality it goes beyond regionalizing, it would a cornerstone to internationalizing the sport, drawing a lot of support from the commisioners office

l.a. wants two teams. i think one will be the chargers just because their current stadium is garbage. if ralph can stay alive for just a few more years -- long enough for the city to grab two other teams -- then toronto is our only competion. if he dies while l.a. is still seeking a team, then we're in trouble.