CLE @ BAL

IslandBillsFan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching this game I've become much more impressed with both our offensive and defensive units. Especially the uglies.

That's what I was thinking. The Browns pass rushers busting through the Ravens line.

The Bills OLine is really solid. And Cordy Glenn as the new guy, holy crap. Nice pick, Buddy.

Krugger tearing up Schwartz was fun to watch and Sheard was killing it as well.

Holy hell. What an ugly hit. Not illegal, just nasty. Out before he hit the ground and then bashes hit head off the ground. Then a spike to the face. Damn.

Don't worry the player will be fined and maybe suspended for hitting to hard in the National Fairy League.

Torrey Smith would look great in a Bills uni.

Sure would, so will Dwayne Bowe next year :thumbsup:

I root hard for fitz and want him to succeed. But if people honestly think he is better than flacco they are just homers

yep

Haven't watched much of the game tonight ,but loved this part.

"Ray Rice thinks he was held. So does Flacco. On to the next play!"

Not a replay. Not a question on whether the "real" refs were right or not. Nothing. Yet with the "replacement" refs, we have to listen for 10 minutes while the announcer says that a late hit out of bounds isn't illegal if the player didn't mean to hurt anyone...

There were a couple of other examples -- hit to the head called in one case, not in another -- where the announcers are not anywhere near as critical of the calls. We all expected that, but it's still pretty ridiculous.

I agree. There were several questionable calls and non-calls in the coverage. Even assuming the refs got them all right, what was noticible was the fact that the booth never questioned them, or slow-mo'd it for us to take a look.

In particular, when the Browns were flagged for running into the Raven's fair catch, it looked to me like the cover man was pushed from behind into the man (itself a penalty). On such a key penatly, you would have thought they would show the replay once or twice and discuss.

Browns played good D and could have pulled this off. If only Childress realizes the value of Trent Richardson and doesnt make a rookie throw 50+ times on the road with their best receiver out, the Browns will play better. They are better than their record indicates.

Edited by Fan in Chicago