Dareus on NFLN

mrags

i seen Mario Williams on NFL AM about an hour ago..Bills are getting some love

Sounds like a replay then from earlier. Maybe you can fill us all in.

Also, on NFLN, they are saying FJ to practice, Revis wants a 2nd opinion and Belichick to be disciplined by the league. Unsure of punishment. Wow, wouldn't a week suspension be the greatest?

doubt they would suspend him for the week NOW, unless all they are going to do is suspend him for the gameday, but a suspension SHOULD be for the full week (including gameplanning) and its too late for that...prolly just be about 50,000 slap on the wrist

Then the league will destroy all video evidence of Belichick grabbing the official and pretend like it never happened.

No. The only thing better then the Bills beating the Patriots is watching Billy B while he's losing. I don't want any excuses on why the Bills won if they do.

FWIW, Fox, Del Rio and Shanahan were fined and they didn't do what BB did. I can see a suspension honestly. It's just a matter of this week or next.

As far as BB being on the sideline and watching him whine as we beat them, sure, it's a great sight. I'd still rather not take a chance. If it means we get the Pats w/o him and get a larger chance to beat them, get a huge lead on them in the playoff race being 3-1 to thier 1-3, I don't care. I'll tale it however we can get it.

Also, on NFLN, they are saying FJ to practice, Revis wants a 2nd opinion and Belichick to be disciplined by the league. Unsure of punishment. Wow, wouldn't a week suspension be the greatest?

Yea they showed the repeat then they showed him live....he was talking about the 1.5 sacks against clevlend and his Mario-O's...it will probably be on buffalobills.com later today

No, they said Revis is going to get a 2nd opinion per standard Jets TEAM procedure for such a serious first prognosis. He's done for the year, they are just being smart and making sure.

On Belicheck. At this point suspending him would happen Friday if it is going to happen. The NFL buries this stuff in Friday news releases. With the recent screw jobs by refs they might be walking on egg shells.

Nonetheless, I think BB is slowly writing his ticket out of New England, Bob Knight style. Bob Kraft isn't the same since Martha died but he has integrity and if Billy Boy keeps it up...and doesn't put up - I give him 3-4 more years max. I once imagined urban myer going to NE.

Edited by jboyst62

why don't you watch it then......don't complain.

Go to the Bills website its posted on the video section.

cant watch the video, my students would know im not really in the back of the classroom "writing letters of recommendation", therefore I asked for a recap...

Big Marcell must be going through a sea of emotions the past couple of weeks, glad he has the support of his teammates and family. Gotta hand it to him for maintaining his focus and dominance collapsing the pocket almost every snap.. the pat's o-line will be in for a long afternoon this Sunday, no doubt.