Elections poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the election

2. 2. Who do you wan to win

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking in Ohio today Barack Obama is STILL on the teleprompter. We've never had a more stupid POTUS than what we have now.

Listen A-hole. You're as big an a hole on this board too. Stupider than GW Bush.

Oh and if the little twit wants to give me another warning & put in my my record for calling you an a-hole. I don't give a rat's @ss.

Listen A-hole. You're as big an a hole on this board too. Stupider than GW Bush.

Oh and if the little twit wants to give me another warning & put in my my record for calling you an a-hole. I don't give a rat's @ss.

...and, I have a new signature.

*This is hilarious by the way. I didn't give it its proper due when I originally responded. :lol:

Edited by tgreg99

Speaking in Ohio today Barack Obama is STILL on the teleprompter. We've never had a more stupid POTUS than what we have now.

Good analysis. Only bad presidents like Reagan and Clinton used the teleprompter as often.

We need good presidents that GW Bush who looked like a buffoon on the teleprompter and had to use index cards.

to continue the name calling....you're the 'stupidiest.'

Since you don't know what started this genius, you're obviosly as stupid as Pearl is. Probably an a-hole too. I'm going to see how many warning points I can get, so Jack-don't bother sending me another warning message because here's my respnse-You and Pearl can go screw yourselves if you're not already doing each other.

Edited by Albany,n.y.

Really dude? When you posted that did you not realize the obvious response:

Disqualification based on the premise of the video war! Biden's a VP.

*though secretly I wanted you to post the Biden clip. I love that one so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rToKEnySb7s

Since you don't know what started this genius, you're obviosly as stupid as Pearl is. Probably an a-hole too. I'm going to see how many warning points I can get, so Jack-don't bother sending me another warning message because here's my respnse-You and Pearl can go screw yourselves if you're not already doing each other.

:o :o :o

Edited by tgreg99

:lol: That's actually quite civil on this part of the forum.

gtly I wanted you to post the Biden clip. I love that one so much.

:o :o :o

Don't worry. They are all clones.

I tell you what, although Bush wasn't a A student in college (solid C) at least he is man enough to release his grades. My suspicion is Barry is smart enough to know he's not that bright. Hence the covering up of his grades. Hence the teleprompter. So Bush will always be a better man just for this. And Obama is just a empty suit. Devoid of any real substance.

Edited by Dante

I tell you what, although Bush wasn't a A student in college (solid C) at least he is man enough to release his grades. My suspicion is Barry is smart enough to know he's not that bright. Hence the covering up of his grades. Hence the teleprompter. So Bush will always be a better man just for this. And Obama is just a empty suit. Devoid of anything real substance.