Packers-Seahawks Live Game Thread

This is terrible. Tirico just killing the refs. Roger are you listening? Protect the shield.

I don't think the announcers should be politicking like this and don't be surprised to hear the NFL front office sends out a few notices

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think the announcers should be politicking like this and don't be surprised to hear the NFL front office sends out a few notices

Somebody needs too. The league should be embarrassed and I'm glad it's being exposed.

Russell Wilson reminds me so much JP Losman. Everything about his game.

This is not a compliment.

For how great Seahawks defense has been, their offense has been equally as bad.

I don't think there's any doubt that Dom Capers has outcoached Seattle's offensive strategists.

It was like watching a college offense vs a very good pro defense.

I find their candor quite refreshing.

It's great that they are, by association, employees of the NFL but they're not afraid to criticize a bit.

Objectivity and honesty is very absent in sports announcing.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

I don't think Wilson is an NFL QB but I don't get why Seattle is even bothering starting him if they are afraid to let him play

My guess is that Seattle went into this year as a bridge year, and decided that Wilson was far enough along in his development that they felt a year of learning on the job would be best for the long term of the team.

Somebody needs too. The league should be embarrassed and I'm glad it's being exposed.

It's not their job or place to get involved and I'm sure NFL isn't happy with it tonight or last night

Edited by Max997

My guess is that Seattle went into this year as a bridge year, and decided that Wilson was far enough along in his development that they felt a year of learning on the job would be best for the long term of the team.

Seattle needs to hire an offensive coordinator who can install a professional offense.

Some of these plays are horrible.

Bc it's not their job to politic during the gsme for other people's jobs...their job is to announce the game

Disagree.

I think their job is to comment honestly on what is going on before them.

To do less is to misrepresent.

If they don't criticize the officiating, then they're politicking on behalf of the league.

They are not agents or involved in negotiations in any way either

No, they are charged with providing commentary on an nfl game- one that has been effected by the negotiations. They are not there to protect the league.

Lets see this review. Nfl nightmare here.