Packers-Seahawks Live Game Thread

Should be a good one. The spread is Packers minus 3 but I'm taking Seahawks to win outright.

Seattle enjoys a good home field advantage and are a very talented and physical football team. I believe their strengths can negate the Packers strengths and that their physicality on offense will exploit the Packers questionable defense.

As I've said before, I don't like Pete Carroll as a person but I think he's done a very good job in Seattle.

Also, two of my favorite rookies, Russell Wilson and Bruce Irvin will be featured in this game.

Packers sending extra rushers after the passer. Looks like the game plan is to really pressure Wilson.

They'll have to contain his scrambling ability though or he'll really hurt them with his legs.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brian Bulaga cannot handle Bruce Irvin at all.

And many people here wanted us to take Bulaga in the first round instead of CJ Spiller… and virtually no one here even believed that Bruce Irvin would be taken in the first round...

That's what happens when you trust implicitly the opinions of the so-called "draft experts."

And btw, Bulaga is a real good, solid, right tackle, but not the kind of player you take at #9.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

I wonder if Seattle will continue to try to pound Lynch… body punching.

It seems like the Green Bay defense can play close to the line and dare Wilson to throw the ball… at once playing the run and being in a position to send pressure from everywhere.

Both teams have done a real nice job defensively.

And BTW, the NFC West suddenly doesn't look like such a walk in the park… and that unfortunately impacts the Bills.

We're at SF and Arizona on consecutive October weekends and I think we "host' Seattle in Toronto.

The Packers rushed five guys again.

Seattle has to start throwing on first down.

Their run, run, pass approach looks too predictable.

Gruden is such a tool...if I have to hear how great Marshawn Lynch is again I'm gonna wake the neighbors.

Can't stand Gruden.

And BTW, the NFC West suddenly doesn't look like such a walk in the park… and that unfortunately impacts the Bills.

We're at SF and Arizona on consecutive October weekends and I think we "host' Seattle in Toronto.

The Packers rushed five guys again.

Seattle has to start throwing on first down.

Their run, run, pass approach looks too predictable.

True that. The schedule looks much tougher now.