Can the Bills Beat the Pats w/o CJ and FredEx

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah good point he's like Peppers coming off the edge.

ha. Ngata is obviously a great player but we've more than made up for it now with Williams/Dareus. As far as the Ravens not having a great pass rush without suggs that's pretty much true. They're an aggressive blitzing team. Teams that give Brady the most trouble are those that can cause problems with their front 4 with minimal blitzing,

i think with our OL i am not worried abut run game my main concern is the defensive game plan for stopping Marcia since right now bad qb are chopping us up a bit in the secondary.

I'm hoping that our young DBs are learning on the job and will play better against the Pats next week but hope is not a plan. The Bills should try to eat the clock to keep the Brady bunch off the field.

Watching the game tonight the Pats are just chewing up the Ravens D. If I had to guess I'd say the Bills are going to have to put up 28+ points next week to have a chance at winning. That's going to be a tall order without Jackson or Spiller.

The Ravens front seven is not the same without Terell Suggs..

It's too early to use stats as a reference - every season there are points galore being scored, then when Oct rolls around defenses make the proper adjustments based on game film

How speedy are the Putrids 3 TE's? I hate it when I see the Bills stand more than 5 yards off of the receivers!!! Play close to the line and don't give them any freaking buffer!!!

I'm hoping Wannaclue was holding back Blitz packages just for the Putrids!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast

Here are the most interesting stories Wednesday in the AFC East:

• Buffalo Bills running back Fred Jackson says he will wear a brace on his knee but will play Sunday against the New England Patriots.

Morning take: The Bills need Jackson with C.J. Spiller out. Jackson won't be 100 percent, but he's a threat the Patriots must account for.

YEAH BABY!!!