Poorest/ Richest States

C.Biscuit97

Charlotte and the Triangle cover most of the state like Loudoun and Fairfax covers all of Va.

I read this and then I read your sig:

It is my right of free speech to offer my opinion, I could be wrong, but then again I could be right.

Juxtapositioned with your above statemnt, your sig is quite accurate

Us toothless rednecks in Hampton Roads do pretty well for ourselves without NOVA

lived there for 7 years. pretty much all support comes from the taxpayer...lol

Hey that reminds me.

Where is the Racist® churches around here? I remember a thread awhile back where you talked about all the Racist® churches in the south. You had mentioned that you lived around here so I asked for some suggestions so that I could expose them in the Intartubes

I'm guessing you forgot about it. Because there are so many it's like telling somebody how to find a McDonalds.

So where should I start my search?

Hey that reminds me.

Where is the Racist® churches around here? I remember a thread awhile back where you talked about all the Racist® churches in the south. You had mentioned that you lived around here so I asked for some suggestions so that I could expose them in the Intartubes

I'm guessing you forgot about it. Because there are so many it's like telling somebody how to find a McDonalds.

So where should I start my search?

maybe you could start with this poll... dumbass...

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/08/46-percent-of-mississippi-republicans-want-interracial-marriage/

also, go to any evangelical, a of g church... you should find plenty in there...

To find the racist churches in Hampton Roads, start with an AOL Poll about Mississippi?

What the !@#$ is wrong with you?

sry tom, this !@#$ was referring to my comment a month ago or so where i said racism was still rampant in the south in general... sec land... since the context of the question was about the south in general, and the poster said the south, and we are talking about poor red states, ( the south), i thought you would be smart enough to figure that out. oh well...

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

sry tom, this !@#$ was referring to my comment a month ago or so where i said racism was still rampant in the south in general... sec land... since the context of the question was about the south in general, and the poster said the south, and we are talking about poor red states, ( the south), i thought you would be smart enough to figure that out. oh well...

I see you have come back from your vacation all full of piss, vinegar and your usual schit. So, evangelicals and what I presume you mean Assembly of God churches are full of racists?

I read this and then I read your sig:

Juxtapositioned with your above statemnt, your sig is quite accurate

Us toothless rednecks in Hampton Roads do pretty well for ourselves without NOVA

hmmm It has nothing to do with the US Naval faciltiies federal funding or all of the tourists to Va Beach and locals paying all those tolls to cross the water

hr_bridges2.gif

The region is home to the world’s largest naval base and is a summertime destination for hundreds of thousands of visitors.