Bills vs Browns preview.

Bufcomments

Well we even at 1-1 and with a good chance at making it 2-1. This week will be a simple breakdown.

Bills Offence vs Browns Defense.

The Bills will have the edge at RB, QB, OL, WR this week. Bills O-line to my surprise is one of the best in the league. Glenn may have been a better choice than Gilmore. Thanks Buddy. C.J. is playing lights out and the Browns will stack the box early. Hope is that Chan will run the ball anyway just like last week. Granted the Browns D is better than the Chiefs but I still think we will and should be able to move the ball and score.

Browns Offence vs Bills Defense.

Weeden and Richardson are the main players. Bills might want to gang tackle this week because Richardson maybe the best back they have faced this year.Hate to say this but he reminds me of a more fluid Beast Mode. Weeden is a wildcard. Think the Bills might will pressure him get him rattled early and force him to make mistakes. FS Byrd might be out which we be a HUGE loss. But can any of the Browns WR's take advantage?

DL edge Bills

LB's Even

Secondary even if Byrd is out.

Special teams Even. Dont sleep on Cribbs he can take it to the house.

Buffalo Cleveland games will put you to sleep. They are low scoring Defensive affairs. C.J and Richardson keys to game.

Think whoever has the better day that team will win. This game is a tossup to me because the Bills have been so bad on the road.

Put it like this...if the Bills want to reach the playoffs they have to win these type of games. They win a close one.

Bills 17-14.

Edited by Bufcomments

Im going with a payback game on the road, Bills 23 Browns 14. The Bills have lost to the Browns I think the last 3 years???? I dont remember, but I do know that they have to get better on the road and it starts in Cleveland with the running game. They must give Fitz some good playaction setups and go downfield deep (the Pats have to see we will go deep) I think the D comes to play and maybe a throw from Brad Smith out of the wildcat (wishful thinking, please throw one time) Bills win, Pats lose in Baltimore, then Pats come to Buffalo lose and everything is gravy. But Browns first LETS GO BUFFALO!!

Im going with a payback game on the road, Bills 23 Browns 14. The Bills have lost to the Browns I think the last 3 years???? I dont remember, but I do know that they have to get better on the road and it starts in Cleveland with the running game. They must give Fitz some good playaction setups and go downfield deep (the Pats have to see we will go deep) I think the D comes to play and maybe a throw from Brad Smith out of the wildcat (wishful thinking, please throw one time) Bills win, Pats lose in Baltimore, then Pats come to Buffalo lose and everything is gravy. But Browns first LETS GO BUFFALO!!

Maybe more direct snaps to Choice instead. He was decisive with the ball last try,--seems perfect for the 'cat

Buffalo Bills 103

Cleveland Browns - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! :beer:

You need to be more precise. Phil Ranallo would have had the Browns scoring a 2 points on an intentional safety by Moorman running out of the endzone on the last play of the game.

GO BILLS!!!

Chan has a comparable quote yesterday. Tough game for tough people.

These guys must friend on facebook.

Should be a real battle though. tough in the trenches. Some say the Browns O line is top tier.

if its smashmouth we'll be ready this time i think.

You need to be more precise. Phil Ranallo would have had the Browns scoring a 2 points on an intentional safety by Moorman running out of the endzone on the last play of the game.

GO BILLS!!!

Who can say how we'll get there, K-9? On a Bills team so rife with playmakers, it's hard to predict the heros.

Best I can do is break down the scoring - 12 TDs (6 offensive, 3 defensive, 3 special teams), 5 FGs, and 2 SFTYs.

Beyond that, all I can say for sure is no 2-pt. conversions - that'd be intentionally running up the score. B-)

Who can say how we'll get there, K-9? On a Bills team so rife with playmakers, it's hard to predict the heros.

Best I can do is break down the scoring - 12 TDs (6 offensive, 3 defensive, 3 special teams), 5 FGs, and 2 SFTYs.

Beyond that, all I can say for sure is no 2-pt. conversions - that'd be intentionally running up the score. B-)

Good point. After all, what are we, barbarians? Or worse yet, Belicheats?

Go ahead. Ask me what my new favorite word is.

That's right:

JUGGERNAUT!

GO BILLS!!!

Beyond that, all I can say for sure is no 2-pt. conversions - that'd be intentionally running up the score. B-)ce

I appreciate your wholesome ethics Senator. You are once a again a bastion.

That would just be mean spirited. We are all about winning, and winning big. But not flaunting in the opposition's face shield. Or diving at the knees.

Good point. After all, what are we, barbarians? Or worse yet, Belicheats?

Go ahead. Ask me what my new favorite word is.

That's right:

JUGGERNAUT!

GO BILLS!!!

i' m new here K-9 so bare with me.

Is that like, a shot of Jack or something? Sounds like fun and count me in.

a round of JUGGERNAUTS for all i say!!

I appreciate your wholesome ethics Senator. You are once a again a bastion.

That would just be mean spirited. We are all about winning, and winning big. But not flaunting in the opposition's face shield. Or diving at the knees.

i' m new here K-9 so bare with me.

Is that like, a shot of Jack or something? Sounds like fun and count me in.

a round of JUGGERNAUTS for all i say!!

Definition of JUGGERNAUT

: a massive inexorable force, or object that crushes whatever is in its path <an advertising juggernaut>

<a political juggernaut><a football juggernaut>

: a Chan Gailey designed offense in football, a Spiller, Fitz, Stevie J, a Chandler.

GO BILLS!!!

Definition of JUGGERNAUT

: a massive inexorable force, or object that crushes whatever is in its path <an advertising juggernaut>

<a political juggernaut><a football juggernaut>

: a Chan Gailey designed offense in football, a Spiller, Fitz, Stevie J, a Chandler.

GO BILLS!!!

your sure it's not a shot of something then?

Ok its still a cool name for The Gailey System. Juggernaut, yep! :beer:

your sure it's not a shot of something then?

Ok its still a cool name for The Gailey System. Juggernaut, yep! :beer:

Oh, it's a shot all right. A shot across the bow of every defense that has the temerity to go against it.

GO BILLS!!!

Oh, it's a shot all right. A shot across the bow of every defense that has the temerity to go against it.

GO BILLS!!!

It's not every day that you read the word 'temerity' on the Wall. Correct usage is probably even rarer. Nice.

kj