Grantland piece "The Spiller coming out party"

Agree, I like this a little bit better (for my fantasy team as well!!)

Personally-

I think your looking at 20 'touches' for Spiller and then about 18 'touches' for Freddie. I say touches because i think both CJ and Freddie are goin gto get opportunities running and catching out of Chans different formations. The author does a great job pointing out how Chan uses the pistol and then runs out of it deep in the redzone. This then later set up the TD to Chandler. Point is D.C. pay a lot of attention to personel that is on the field in a huddle when subbing in guys. If you can run multiple formations with the same personel, DC are at a huge disadvantage.

I think the staff and Chan need to limit Fitz to 20-22 passes.

I will say that FJ probably is better at running over people than CJ. I was at the game Sunday, and was most impressed with CJ. I also think that with Nelson out, when FJ comes back, either he or Spiller in the slot, particularly with some of the run game wrinkles Gailey has devised are going to give DC's around the league a lot of room for thought. FJ and Spiller are both serious YAC threats from the slot.

I will say that FJ probably is better at running over people than CJ. I was at the game Sunday, and was most impressed with CJ. I also think that with Nelson out, when FJ comes back, either he or Spiller in the slot, particularly with some of the run game wrinkles Gailey has devised are going to give DC's around the league a lot of room for thought. FJ and Spiller are both serious YAC threats from the slot.

I agree, when Freddie comes back I expect to see them both on the field at the same time, with one of them (most often Spiller) in the slot.

Articles like those are like catnip for me.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

Yes! That's the way I do it in my Madden franchise, I have CJ at WR3 on the depth chart and throw it to him across the middle all day. Going on 14-0 now haha!